Chapter 3

A/N: Hey people! IT IS TIME FOR JUDGEMENT DAY. Haha no I'm kidding not quite yet. This chapter is in third person perspective. There is no Clexa moments in fact they'll probably be none until like WAY later but you know if you don't want to read this story then I suggest a different Clexa fan fic okay! Anyways remember to vote and comment! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE.

Titus walks towards where the young night bloods were training. There he sees Aden and the others training.
"Nightbloods you are dismissed from your training." All look at Titus in confusion but in the end obeys and continue to walk away in a line. "Aden you stay." Titus commands the young night blood. The boy nods and stands up tall head high. "Aden as you may know the commander is changing the rules of the clans which may create tension." Titus pauses and stares at Aden to make sure he understands. Aden nods and Titus continues. "We must leave. The commander and you will go off to an island where there will be nothing but a small tent and some supplies." Titus pauses again repeating what he did before. He wanted to make this as clear as possible for Aden. Aden wanted to know more on why but he never questioned his orders especially when it includes the commander herself. "From there on out it should be fine. When we think it's fine you will get a signal. Now listen Aden. The commander may be strong but you must look out for as she will do the same for you." Titus takes a quick breath. "Is that understood?" Titus asks with a serious tone. The young night blood nods with no questions. He goes to his tent to pack and prepare himself for a journey of a lifetime.

A/N: So that was the whole plan! There's not much I can say from there. I didn't really enjoy writing this chapter but it needed to be added. There is a theory I must share but I will post it up on Thursday. I don't know if you notice but I post normally every Monday and Thursday. At least I try to. Anyways remember to vote and comment! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE. (I felt bad for posting a day late so here is an extra chapter 😏)