Chapter 13

A/N: Hey people! We reached 300 reads 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. Thanks guys! I love my Clexa family dearly. Don't forget to stop voting for them and stuff and stuff. Remember to vote and comment for me too!

Clarke P.O.V
I start panicking as I keep looking around my room. I wouldn't think that Bellamy would steal the chip but maybe he did. I threw a book across the room in frustration.
"Clarke." I turn around to see Lexa in the doorway.
"Bellamy, he stole, the flame." I tell her. Lexa's eyes widened.
"Lexa I'm so sorry, i should've kept a better eye on the flame." I say.
"It's okay Clarke, we'll find Bellamy and he will give us the flame whether he likes it or not." She says. I nod and walk out of the room. Raven is standing in the hallway.
"Did you find it so we can stick it in her head?" She asks. I shake my head.
"Bellamy has the flame. We have to get him." Lexa tells Raven.
"Well that makes no sense. Where would he possibly go- Oh no." Raven says. She leads us into her room where she has a bunch of devices everywhere.
"Raven, what's going on?" I ask. She stops in the middle of her room.
"There's another Nightblood." Raven tells us.
"That's impossible. All that there is left is Aden and me." Lexa says.
"No, she isn't a grounder. She's, one of us." Raven says as she grabs a device. I look at Lexa who's just as shocked as I am.
Aden's P.O.V
We were cooking the meat as we saw Jasper and Monty come over.
"Take some. In the name of new friendship." I say to both of them as I smile. They nod and grab some. We all eat silently until Jasper says something.
"So you're Jess right?"
"Yeah." Jess replies as she takes another bite.
"Oh, so your that one person on the ark who had that dark blood thing right?" Monty continues. I stare at her remembering she has the blood. How do they know?
"I don't really like to talk about it." She says. Before any of us can say anything more we hear footsteps coming from behind us. I grab my blade that is next to me as Monty takes out a gun. I walk towards the sound. And then a tall figure approaches us with their hands up high.
"Bellamy?" I hear Monty call. I lower my blade.
"Monty." Bellamy runs up to give a quick hug. Jasper walks up and does so too.
"How'd you find us?" Jasper asks.
"I'm looking for someone." Bellamy says.
"Who?" I cut in.
"A girl. Her name is Jess." I look back at where she say and she's gone. Where'd she go?
"Oh she's right-" Jasper points to the stump but no one is there.
"Where'd she go?" Monty ask.
"Well listen." Bellamy steps forward and looks at all of us.
"We NEED to find her." Bellamy tells us.
"Why should I listen to you? Aren't you the one who killed 300 of my people?" I ask. I remember all of them, my dad especially.
"Look kid," Bellamy tells me. I start to get angry. "This girl means everything, and if we don't find her, all hell will break loose so suspect you help us find her."
"Fine. But I'm searching alone." I say as I walk off.
A little later while wandering...
As I walk a shine light hits my face. I look at it and it seems to come from a bush. I walk slowly towards the bush and before I know it I feel something sharp and cold touch my neck and someone hand is around my mouth.
"Shhhh." I hear the voice.
"Drop your blade. Now." I drop the blade as I am then let go. I turn around and see Jess.
"Jess? What are you doing?" I ask.
"No time to explain. I have to leave." She tells me.
"What why?" I ask.
"Last time they did tests on me back on the Ark. They were trying to figure out why I had this blood." Jess tells me as she looks at the cut. "I'm not letting them do that again." She tells me.
"They won't, and I'll make sure of that." I tell reassuringly.
"Only if." She says. "But come with me."
"I can't." I say as she frowns. "I have a duty to my people."
"Well remember this." She goes up to me as I feel her soft lips touch mine. We move in syncs and my heart start to beat faster. We split and I stare at her with my eyes widened from still being in shocked from that kiss. "And I'm sorry." I here her say.
"What?" I say before I feel a pain in my neck as everything around me turns black.

Sorry for the late chapter! I'll post another chapter tomorrow since I feel bad. Love you guys. BYEE.