Chapter 4

A/N: Hey people! BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER! How's life? Now this, this is JUDGEMENT DAY. So prepare yourself cause this is going to hurt your souls once again. I feel like you can skip this chapter but do you boo. No hate no judge. LETS DO THIS PEOPLE. Don't forget to vote and comment!! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE YOU READER YOU.

Clarke left and I was in my room wondering if the plan will work. I pack but I then hear gunshots in Clarke's room. I go to Clarke's room as I feel a strong pain under my chest. I look down and see a wound. I put my hand up and feel my blood. I then look towards Titus and then Clarke. I fall onto the ground.
"No!" Clarke yells as she goes to me while I'm on the floor. The pain went all the way through my body. Almost everything felt numb. "Help me get her to the bed!" Clarke yells as Titus carries me to the bed. I'm angry but I'm in too much of a pain to say much. This wasn't part of the plan. I knew Titus wanted Clarke to leave because of my love for her but I would have never thought he would go that far.
"What I have done?" Titus says as he tries to stop the blood from rushing out.
"I need something to stop the bleeding!" Clarke yells once again and Titus goes to grab something. "It's okay, just lie still okay?! Just lie still!" Clarke puts pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. I had trouble breathing. I didn't want to show signs of weakness by crying.
"Don't be afraid..." I tell Clarke with probably one of my lasts breath.
"You're going to be fine okay? Just stay still." Clarke tries to say in a comforting tone although she is obvious panicking. Titus comes back with a cloth and some water. They rip my shirt to reveal the wound. Clarke grabs the bowl and puts the water to wash away some of the blood that has been lost. Titus pulls out the flame holder and he gets ready for the ritual.
"She's loosing to much blood." Clarke yells Titus. I look down and see my dark blood all over my stomach. Clarke puts the Cloth into where the bullet is and tries to take it out. "Stay with me." Clarke yells. I try to hold on although I know this will be the end.

A/N: DONT CRY CHILDREN REMEMBER THE STORY IS CALLED HEDA RETURNS! Did I ever mention how hard it is to write chapters like this? I have to really watch the clips to see what's happening so like yeah. I also know that I didn't write EVERYTHING, but it was too painful. Anyways I hope you're enjoying the story so far. You know what to do so that I have purpose. BTW y'all should read Elyza Lex by