Chapter 10

A/N: Hey People! YAAAAYY 10 chapters in!! Remember to vote and comment you give me purpose!!

Lexa P.O.V

I woke up not even realizing that I have fallen asleep. I noticed that the boat was already near the shore so I woke up Raven. She slowly got up as I started to row the boar closer to the shore. Raven decided to help and we eventually made it.
"Okay so keep your head low since no one knows that the commander is alive okay?" Raven tell me and I nod.

Walking towards Polis....
We were walking towards Polis and after awhile we made it. We entered the building quickly as we took the elevator shaft. It was very quiet between us. I can't believe I'm going to see Clarke.

Clarke's P.O.V
I was talking to Kane about what we are going to do.
"We don't know where Octavia is, but we are searching." Kane tells me.
"What about the samples from the island?" I ask.
"Raven radioed and said that she was on her way. In fact she should be here now." As Kane says that the guards open the door and Raven walks in, but she's with another girl. She was wearing some type of hood protecting her face.
"Raven." I say concerned for why Monty and Jasper aren't here too.
"Uh. Clarke can we speak in private." I nod as Kane leaves the room.
"Where Jasper and Monty?" I ask.
"They are still island getting more samples." Raven replies as I can't stop looking at the girl. The girl looks up at me as my eyes widened in shock.
"Lexa?"

Aden's P.O.V

Jess and I were walking back. It was very quiet between us but she eventually said something.
"So about this night blood thing, are there anymore?" She asks. I stop in my tracks remembering how they were killed without any honor.
"No, there's only you, the commander, and me." I tell her.
"I thought there were more?" Jess continues. I look back at her.
"Can we talk about something else?" I ask and she nods.
"Okay like what?" She asks.
"What about you?" I ask.
"What do you mean?"
"Well you have the blood. Do you know anyone else who has it?" I ask.
"No, in fact I was the only one who on the whole entire Ark who has it." She tells me trailing off.
"Were there anyone else you know who has made it?" I ask. She stops and sighs.
"No." She pauses and take a deep breath. "I was the only one who made it this far, the ice nation killed the others. They took me and, I escaped." She tells me as I see a tear fall from her face. I walk up to her.
"It's going to be okay." I tell her reassuringly as we finally make it to camp. I see Monty grabbing some dirt for samples. He stands up and stares at me.
"Who's this?" He asks with concern in his voice.
"This is-"
"I'm Jess." She says putting her hand out and Monty shakes it.
"Are you friends with Aden or something?" He asks.
"Um no, we sorta just met. I kind of caught him in a trap, it's a long story." She says with a smile. I smile at her and Monty gives me a strange look.
"Are you Skaikru?" Jess asks.
"Um yeah, wait, are you?" Monty asks with happiness in his voice.
"Yeah! I didn't think I'd see another one of our people again!" Jess jumps up in excitement.

A/N: Short chapter I know... Sorry... I hope you guys aren't mad it's been hard having stuff to do. But I'll try to get a longer update on Monday! I promise!

P.S
CLEXA REUNION NEXT CHAPTER! YAS 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉