vividly_dreaming review

***

Cover:

Review:

Review:

This was a very confusing cover for me, as the image itself was good, and I liked the outline of it, however the background, font and color just ruined it for me.

I feel as if for the background you should have chosen a solid colour, and I wasn't sure what mood you were going for.

The image of Selena is pretty badass, but the rest is light and fun.

So that's the first thing I think you should fix.

Now for the technicalities:

Color scheme:

Like I said it was very confusing, but I think you need to remember that when you have a background like yours you should use simpler fonts and colours, as you can barely read your name.

The font was childish and was giving me the same feeling as a Comic Sans font.

Maybe make it more professional?

The background - like I said - should be simpler to go with your faceclaim.

Quality:

Very good quality, not blurry, but the font is hard to read, however that's not what this section is about.

Overall aesthetics:

I'm repeating stuff here, but just hear me out. So you had a really awesome Selena edit, and your cover could have been a lot better, if it wasn't for the background and font.

I would suggest that you use horizontal stripes, and a white sans serif (possibly Avenir) font.

:)

Total:

Room for improvement.

4.5/10

Hope this helped!

***