stayxlucaya review

stayxlucaya review

***

Covers:

Review:

Review:

These covers are very confusing for me to review, because there are a lot of good points to mention, but also quite a few bad points.

So here are your technicalities:

Color Schemes:

The first one had a very simple color scheme I think.

It's not necessarily bad, but brown and white IS pretty boring.

Maybe make it more colourful?

Attract more people to come to your cover. Remember the cover of your book is your biggest display it should be your best. (not the same story for me, but i'm lame)

Quality:

The quality of the first one is pretty good, so I'll go straight to the second one.

Right off I could see that the guy was heavily pixelated. I think that the person who did the erasing could have done it a  bit better because he looks very cut and unnatural.

The girl is better, but instead of a bad erase job, she's just really blurry.

Now the background is the same for the second and third, so I'll do it in one go. On the first glance it looks pretty nice, but if you look a little longer you can see how blurry it is, so I suggest using another picture.

Overall aesthetics:

Like I said, I like the first one, but I think you used your phone, so the vector looks a bit weird. The eyebrow are a bit fof, and the face is a bit too big, so maybe you should fix that, and try again.

Now the next two.

Aside from the quality, it's pretty nice, and I like the way they match, but the font and placement for your name is a bit weird. It's small and looks more like where you would put a watermark then the author's name.

I liked the contrast of the black and white PNGs against the starry background so good job thinking of that!

Total:

Could be amazing, but needs work

5/10

Hope that helped!

Also guys you can see that I've closed my reviews, because already, in a day, I've gotten like 15 requests.

I'm only one boy!

May never open again.

***