LoserFromTheStars Review

I know this isn't the cover you requested, but this was just my favourite, also sorry for the wait - nearly a month!

Cover:

Review:

Review:

This is an okay cover and it has a lot of potential, but I think there are a lot of ways that you could make it better.

Color Scheme:

I really love this color scheme - honest, however I think that for the fonts you should have gone with clearer colours, especially for your name, because I can hardly see it.

Maybe you should put a white outline over it to make your name clearer.

Quality:

The only problem I have is with the background, because you can see that it's grainy. For Photoshop I would use Diffuse or Topaz, but since you don't have that...try using Blur on PicsArt and changing the settings a bit.

Overall Aesthetics:

Incredible vector!

I really love how it looks, however I think you should have outlined the part where the neck met the face, because it looks weird.

Now for the worst part - the font.

Your name is fine (aside from the lack of outline) but I dislike the fonts you used for the title.

Firstly, you shouldn't have used more than two fonts - NEVER. Also both of the fonts were weird, and 'entries' was hard to see.

Maybe just the same font throughout. See how that looks.

Total:

Nearly there

6.5/10

Hope that helped!

Next in line: Gemie_Gem

***