KirstenTaylor_ Review

Name: Kirsten Taylor

How long: on and off for about 2 years (during the summer)

Personal score: 8.5

Grades:

Colour and composition: The theme of this cover was very obviously shades of black and white, and I think it's pretty okay, however I think the text would have looked better in white, and the text + images are too far apart.

Score: 12.5

Image quality: The Oreos are a bit blurry, and the text is a bit too "sharp" if that makes sense.

Score: 8

General idea and originality: I feel like this minimalist style is pretty common, yet a style like that can't be too overused. However this looks very very much like a slaptext cover, that took around five minutes to put together. It looks very inspired by other covers.

Score: 6

Beauty and Technique: The fonts of the title and author do not go well together at all, nor do they match the image. The text spacing in your name should be increased, and the fonts should be changed. Like said before the cover is too spaced out, so make the title have many lines to it, to spread it out a bit more, and think about alignment a bit more.

Score: 6

Overall score:

32.5/100

Now before you get said about this grade or the comments, let me say that I doubt I will EVER give anyone anything above 90. I would only give most of my graphics around a 70. So take it easy, and look at my comments constructively. Good luck on your graphic endeavours!