64 | where to find resources

***

So a lot of people have asked me where I get my images from, and I said where already in a previous part, but that was just for simple images, that take up the full cover.

This is the extended version:

1.) DeviantArt

At first I didn't really like this site, because on mobile I didn't have much use for it.

But now that I'm using Photoshop it's much better!

The things this site provides are mainly for computer users though.

This site gives you: textures (you can use these for mobile, a long as it not in a pack), PSDs (which are like filters, but cooler), PNG Packs, Stock Images (you can use these for mobile, a long as it not in a pack), and more!

Basically, it's life.

2.) WeHeartIt

WeHeartIt is still a great place for finding cool templates and layouts (some of the ones I used in the previous two parts were from WeHeartIt) and great images for simple covers and even fantasy covers!

Once again I highly recommend that you visit my page, and give it a look, because I do have a bunch of great images, layout, overlays and other cool stuff!

My WeHeartIt is jakeptt no second a.

3.) Google

Simply Googling 'dark texture pack' or 'selena gomez png' will get you a whole load of good images! Also they provide you with Photoshoots, which make cutting a lot easier.

Google is just...amazing.

And those are all the sites I use!

Did that help any of you?

Did you not know one of those sites or that they were helpful?

Let me know in the comments below!

Dang, now I sound like a YouTuber...

One love Superwoman, that is a wrap and zoop!

***