GRANTGUSTlN Review

GRANTGUSTlN Review

***

All your covers are amazing, so I just chose one that I could critique the most.

Cover:

Review:

Review:

Jumping right into technicalities:

Color Scheme: First off GLITTER! Second off, the color of 'Elizabeth'. I don't why but the black kind of throws me off, or it could just be the font, but there's something that I dislike about what you did with it. It looks too basic... That's all I can say about the color because otherwise it's pretty good.

Quality:

Very high quality image, so good job with that!

Overall Aesthetics:

Now this is where things get tricky. 

Like I said I dislike the fonts you used heavily. I think Supernova would work very well here, and I also think that you could make the title glitter. All you need to do to do that is to take the blac title, open it up in PicsArt, go to add Photo and then choose a photo of gold glitter. Go to 'Screen', and erase any unwanted bits. Voila! You have glitter! Or you could change the image, which I think would be better. I love the paper background, but yeah you should change your image, maybe to a real one? Try that out and see how it looks.

Total:

Small, small mistakes.

8/10

Hope that helped! Sorry for it taking so long! *O*

3 more guys!

Gemie_Gem LoserFromTheStars flightless-migraine

***