kinkybucky review

kinkybucky review

***

Cover:

Review:

Review:

I like the style of this cover and how the person is sitting on the text and stuff. It's so pretty! The only problem I have is with the light beams.

It makes the cover look really dark, and it's weird because the girl's smiling so it contradicts. Also it makes the wings hard to see, so I think you should have inverted their color to make it stand out better.

Now for specific technicalities:

Color Schemes:

Like I said it was pretty good, but I think it should have been purple and white, not purple and black. It would make more sense because the text is white, so the wings should be white as well.

:)

Quality:

I'm not so sure about this because it's hard to see the girl, but  I'm pretty sure the girl is blurry and the cutting isn't as good as it could be.

Other than that it's good.

Overall Aesthetics:

It's a really nice cover and I love the simplicity of it!

Once again with the light beams, I think that you should have reduced the opacity a bit, or tried another blending mode.

I like the font, but I think your name should have been more to the left - directly under the C - and made a little bigger.

Total:

Great, but little details could be fixed.

8/10

Hope that helped!

***