Door mat (xCBS)

+Author's Note

I love the payload map snowycoast..! Best map ever!!
What are your favorite maps? Or type of game?

"Hug me"

Christian scooted carefully towards (Y/n) as he slowly extended one arm.

He started to sweat nervously and gently put one arm behind his girlfriend. He was about to get closer to her when she suddenly slapped his arm away.

"Not like that!!"

Quickly moving his arm away, he gave a sigh.

"(Y/n), 'ow long does this thing usually las-"

(Y/n) gave a hiss.

"Ok nevermoind then"

++++++++++++++++++

CBS was barely just sitting at the opposite end of the couch. His girlfriend was wrapped in a blanket, taking up most of the space on the couch, which caused him to barely be able to sit.

"Darlin', maybe Oi should just sit on the floo-"

(Y/n) shot him a glare, and Christian silently obeyed and stayed in his place.

Spy wasn't kidding when he said periods weren't to be taken lightly.

Shifting uncomfortably, (Y/n)'s face scrunched up in pain again.

"Sweetheart... do ya want me to go get ya somethin'?"

(Y/n) beamed for the first time that day, making CBS both happy and frightened at the same time.

"Yeah... I could use some snacks, drinks an-"

(Y/n) cringed.

"Some painkillers or something"

Christian nodded and started running out of the room.

He was glad he had the chance to step out to get some fresh air and not get beaten up for no good reason.

Starting up his van he gave a tired sigh.

'Now Oi know 'ow them bloody BLUs feel loike..'

CBS gave a growl, and tried not to feel bad for the BLUs now.

Which was hard.

He rubbed the bruise on his forhead (Y/n) made.

++++++++++++++++

Walking down the aisle Christian pushed the shopping cart and looked around.

"Hmnn.. snacks.."

He went down an aisle again and swept through it, packing almost every snack in the entire aisle.

Colorful boxes of cereal, chocolate cookies, chips of all shapes and sizes and bright colored candy were now being unloaded into the cart forming a small mountain.

He managed to pack several gallons of soda and juice, with some chocolate on the side. Satisfied with his work, he was about to leave when he got a text message.