Break (xCBS)

+Author's note

Congradulations fifalafrance! You were the tenth to comment, here's your request!
Put the song on for maximum effect!

A week later, you came back to your home; in a condition which closely resembled something more of a wreck than a home.

He left mountains of dishes in the sink, boxes of cereal and food were scattered about, and judging by the scent of coffee in the air, the coffee pot seemed like it was on 24/7.

Walking about in your house in disbelief, you looked around to find your clothes scattered about, coffee stained mugs rolling on the floor and empty bottles of beer littered every surface of your once sweet home.

With a sigh, you walked upstairs to your bed room. Only to find the worst mess of the entire household in some kind of tornado in your room.

And there he was. In your bed, blankets, pillows and your shirts made into some kind of nest he burried himself in.

Who? You ask?

Christian Brutal Sniper, that's who.

You gave another sigh and tossed your bag onto your sleeping boyfriend, waking him with a start.

"I'm back you butthead"

CBS opened a bloodshot eye and glared at you.

"Why are ya so bloody late?"

"I'm not late you idiot, I came back just as I sai-"

You were cut off when your giant of a boyfriend held you into his embrace and tossed himself onto your bed, tangling his legs with yours.

He took a deep breath and smelled your hair, burrying himself into the crook of your neck.

"Heh, missed me much?"

CBS growled in reply, his arms held you tightly.

You gave a deep breath, and looked around your surroundings, and saw what seemed to be half of your wardrobe now scattered all over the room.

With a look of amusement, you stroked Christian's hair.

"Babe? Why are all my clothes all over the house?"

Christian didn't even bother to open his eyes. With a groggy voice, he gave a lazy reply.

"They smell like ya"

"Pffffffft..!!!"

You couldn't help it. He's so much like some kind of home sick puppy!

Slowly untangling yourself from him, you got up much to Christian's dismay; slowly heading out of your room.

"Where ya goin'?"

"Taking a shower"

"Oi'm comin' with y-"

You cut him off by shoving his face away and quickly left the room with your pajamas and undergarments.

+++

The moment you got out of the bathroom you were smothered by your homidical psycho boyfriend. His kisses planted all over your face as he held you from behind.

"Oh my gosh! Christian, let me go!"

"Naw"

You gave a mewl of annoyance, much to Christian's joy. He carried you off to the living room where he made another nest out of your blankets and clothes.