Tease (xMedic)

+Author's note
Shy medic because why the fuck not

He swore you knew what you were doing, even worse; enjoying it.

Your arm wrapped around his during a walk downtown, smirking whilst pointing out the shops or knick knacks you were eyeing.

You'd be the death of him.

Joseph's face flush red, beads of sweat rolling down his face dripping towards his bobbing adam's apple. He just knew you could hear him the painful beating of his heart, after all, it deafened his own ears.

He both loved and hated how you would coo at him, acting like a lover only to find you teasing him, tracing a delicate finger from his forhead to his nose. He could practically feel the steam coming out of his ears, a shudder running down his back like electricity.

He couldn't make head or tails of what you were thinking, one moment you'd latch onto him, and the next with cold indifference.

"Joseph," You purred. "What's wrong? You look awfully red today"

'And you fully know why Fräulein' Groaning, he awkwardly shuffled towards a bench far from the streets. "I just need to take a seat"

"But Joseph! You said you'd go out shopping with me!" Quickly he averted your gaze, coughing and taking a seat. "Please, just a moment f-fräulein, I-" Your hand pressed against his forhead caught him off guard, causing another jolt and a heat flash to take over.

"Oh, I think you have a fever, you poor thing!" your mocking sing song tone panged his heart, only making him want to hear more.

"Could jou please (Y/n)-"

"Please what?"

Groaning, he took your hands by the wrists and pushed them back towards you.

"You know vhat I mean-"

"No, I don't!" you pouted.

"I.. I.. You know fully well!"

"Maybe I do, but you'll have to give a straight question for a straight answer"

"Vhy are jou doing this to me? Acting like- like something more zhan a friend-"

"A girlfriend?"

He gulped. You said the word, you said the fucking wor-

"Oh? But I thought you liked this?"

"I-I do..! B-but.. Ve aren't.. Like zhat.."

Your angry pout made him take a double take. "Vait.. We.. We are..??" he asked lamely.

"Well no" You admitted, "we're not dating- yet." Medic's heart fluttered at the last word.

"But I thought we were pretty obvious, but you never make a move!"

"I- How vas I supposed to know! I don't even know vhat to do anymore-"

"Well," you leaned fowards. "You could start with a kiss"

"H-here?" spluttered the German. Frantically looking around, you caught his face and giggled.

"You don't have to do it here if you don't want to" He shook his head and held your hands.

"Nein! It's.. Just.. Close jour eyes..?"

You would have burst out laughing but seeing how desperately he tried to stay calm made you feel sorry for him. It was obvious he wanted to make this just right.

Closing your eyes, you could practically feel his flushed cheeks radiating heat, when a soft and clumsy pair of lips met yours.

When you slowly opened your eyes, you saw him fumbling and eagerly waiting for your response. He almost looked pathetic.

A grin plastered on your face, you leaned forwards, playing with his necktie.

"That was great.. But..."

"B-but?"

"I need some more"