Drunk (xHeavy)

+Author's note

I hate summer (Crosses arms in a winterly way)

Fuming, you slammed the accelerator on your car. Head lights passed by in a shining blur as you raced fowards.

You found the place where they said they'd be.

Screeching to a halt, you stopped at the neon signed building, several men waiting for you. You slammed the door shut, and stomped out.

"Where is he?!"

The men exchanged apologetic looks.

"Sorry darlin', we were jus-"

"SAVE IT DELL!!"

You marched right passed the Texan, and Scout, Soldier and Engineer jumped out of your way laughing, but also terrified like little children playing with fire for the first time.

You angrily wrapped the light coat over your pajamas, and marched around in your slippers looking for your boyfriend.

"Which one you idiots started it this time?!"

Demoman boomed out laughing.

"Ayeeeee! It was me!!! Ya should let tha man get out mooore often! He can really chug it down!"

And out of the building came the start of your troubles.

Heavy was staggering out, barely held up by Demoman, Sniper and Medic. His red face swaying around as he stumbled about. He had a peculiar grin, a grin that would only appear when he was drunk out of his mind.

You glared at Demoman, while the others just chuckled.

Heavy slowly lifted his face up, and focused his gaze onto you. Seeing you stand there, he gave a booming laugh as he ran into your arms.

"IS GOOD TO SEE LEETLE (Y/N)!!!"

He charged into you, and you were pushed back, the ground beneath you slid under your feet, but you managed to keep standing. All this time with Heavy, you really grew a lot stronger.

"I miss (Y/n) very much!! Heavy said not to stray very far!"

He suddenly bowed his head down to your height, and whispered into your ear.

"Very far... very far very far very very ver-"

"OK sweetheart, let's get you home"

The rest of the men gave hearty laughs, and Engineer called at you.

"Sorry (Y/n)! But ya know how he pines for ya when he's drunk!"

You turn back and flipped them off with your middle finger and supported Heavy back towards the car, the men waving good bye to you.

+++

The entire car ride was practically a train wreck. Heavy started singing the funeral theme in his weird off key voice, and would occassionally open the window and start yelling at passing cars.

"YOU! YES YOU! YOU ARE DEAD!!!"

Heavy leaned over and shook his fist at a confused driver.

"Sit back down or you'll tilt the car again."

And sure enough, the car started shifting and tilted towards the side Heavy was leaning on. The car almost flipped over until you grabbed the back of his shirt and sat him down again.

"But (Y/n)!!!"

"Shut up sweet heart"

Heavy giggled and clutched his knees, while you kept a disgruntled look on the road.