Burn (xSniper)

+Author's note
Requested by moodyboba
Reader is a POC here!

"S'fuckin' annoyin' tha's wot" Sniper muttered. You grinned and brushed his cheek.

"Aww is my Mundy getting all worked up?" your shit eating grin didn't help. Sniper gave another irritated snarl which soon turned into painful moans.

"Oi can' believe it, how in bloody hell could Oi even get a sunburn? Oi've been livin' in tha' outback fer years without a single break out- and now this?!"

You grinned at his red nose. You couldn't help but laugh at his little outburst.

"Well maybe you're just getting too old"
You teased, dabbing another dose of aloe cream onto his cheek.

"Not helping (Y/n)," he groaned.

You got onto his back, straddling him as you continued to smear more cream onto his back, which could easily pass for a lobster you mused.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have been running around like that around the beach, hmm?"

"It's volleyball (Y/n), tha boys wouldn't let me hear the end of it if Oi passed tha' game up"

"Well, at least you guys won" you sighed.

The irony was that Sniper and the rest of the mercs won a year's worth of sun screen.

"Hmnng" Sniper groaned. He reached out and  held your hand in his, your hands contrasting each other in a beautiful array of color.

"Well, might as well get some more cream-"

You got up gingerly only to fall flat onto the bed as Sniper grabbed your ankle.

"What- Sniper!! I nearly fell down!"

Your indignant cry only fueled him more. With a wolfish grin he blew a raspberry on your stomach, earning himself a shriek of laughter from your part and a painful swat on his shoulders.

He grasped your dark legs and dragged you closer, tickling you mercilessly until you both became a tangle of limbs; laughing till tears ran down your cheeks. (With a bit of tears of pain from Sniper and his sunburn)

You giggled, barely catching your breath and kissing him on the lips. You couldn't tell if his face was red from the blushing or the sunburn he got. But you supposed it was the former, considering how he spluttered nervously.

He grumbled some complaints, 'bloody unfair', 'catching a bloke off guard loike tha', and took your face into his hands and kissed you sweetly.

A soft wet pop seperated your lips, and he gently dragged his finger against your sweet curved brown lips. He always said how much he loved them against his face.

"Look at ya.." he breathed, kissing your face all over. "Such a beautiful face.. Can't believe a bloke loike me got so lucky"

You chuckled. "Why? You're quite a catch yourself Sniper"

Sniper grinned, and pecked a kiss on your forhead.

"Well then Oi'm lucky yer into sunburnt Aussies eh?"