Christmas (xTF2)

+Author's note

Merry Christmas everyone~🎄

Spy gave a deep sigh and pinched his brows together.

"So let me get zhis straight.."

Spy took a deep drag of his cigarette.

"We all bought zhe same gift for (Y/n)?"

8 men exchanged awkward glances at each other, whilst holding identical (favorite animal) dolls.

"Well, dis was definately my idea-"

"Vhat do jou mean it vas jour idea?! We all saw (Y/n) fawning over zhis doll back at zhe mall!"

Dell gave an amused look.

"Though.. I have to say, I didn' really think we'd all end up gettin' the same doll for (Y/n)"

Everyone stood there, holding the same doll you've been eyeing for months. Exactly the same, the only difference was the way they were wrapped.

"Well, I'm giving this to (Y/n) maggots-"

"Nyet, Heavy will do"

"Wait justa tick!"

The men started fighting amongst themselves, each wanting to earn your favor. And just before it got out of hand, Engineer spoke up.

"Hold it! Hold it! How about we all make changes to the dolls??"

The 9 men stopped fighting, and looked up at Engineer.

Sniper raised an eyebrow.

"Wot kind of changes?"

"Why don't we all decorate the dolls to look different? We could even add a bit of our stuff to the mix! Think about it, maybe an Engineer (f/a) doll with a wrench! And ah spah one, ah sniper one.."

Everyone murmered in agreement, and nodded.

"Dat actually sounds pretty good!"

Engineer smiled as his idea seemed to work out with everyone without complaint.

"Hudda hudda!"

Everyone froze and looked at Pyro.

Narrowing his eyes, Demoman peered at Pyro, doubting what he had just heard.

"Whaddya mean (Y/n) doesn't need any of these anymore?"

"Hudda hudda hudda!"

Pyro pointed outside and 9 mercenaries saw you unloading a giant stuffed version of (f/a), giggling to yourself as you started heading inside the base.

Everyone started panicking. Screaming, stuttering and running around; no one seemed to know what to do, or where to hide the gifts as you started unlocking the door to the base.

"Hey guys I'm bac-"

You looked up to see Scout running out of the room with Heavy and Demo, Pyro shot himself to go to respawn, Soldier climbing up the empty fire place, Spy using his clocking device, while Engineer and Sniper climbed out the window.

Trying to follow them out, Medic failed to move through the opening in the window, and just jumped through the window, glass shattering everywhere.

You stood there in shock.

+++

"ALRIGHT OUTTA MY WAY-"

"GIT OUTTA MOI VAN YA WANKA!!"