One word (xDemoman)

+Author's note

Started watching Rick and Morty, and each episode I watch is my new favorite..!!

"Aye can take ya to tha moon and back!"

You smiled, and walked down the worn path.

"Aye would bring all the flowers in tha world for ya to sleep on!"

You laughed and waved the Scottsman away.

"You do know that flowers wilt in like, a few hours right?"

Ignoring your sarcastic tone, Demoman follwed you down towards the small lake at the foot of the field.

"Then what do ye want? A bed of wool? A trickle of dreams? Maybe even a cloud?"

Snorting, you walked down the path and reached your destination; a lean tree with a large blanket of leaves overhead, creating a small shade near the clear water.

Sitting down, you dipped your bare feet into the water and took out your book.

"You can't sleep on a dream, a cloud or a thin bed of wool Demo"

Demoman grinned.

"Not even on a chest of a man?"

+++

Demoman has been following you for as long as you could remember.

From the moment he laid his eyes on you, he wouldn't stop his sweet talking, dogging your footsteps no matter where you went.

You scowled at the Scott, regarding his affections only as sweet nothings. And it had stayed that way for quite a while.

But as time went on you realized to your surprise, that this man meant most of the crazy things he said.

More than once, you would find the man finding more and more ways to show you how he cared. Every scoff you gave him gave him an opportunity to prove you wrong. It wasn't the first time you would see a box of chocolate on your bed, or a crown of flowers placed on your most unexpexted moments.

The others also seemed to enjoy this little game. They watched Demoman from afar, and no matter how many times you tried to deny it, you knew that you were just as amused at the situation as they were.

The men would chuckle at your snide remarks, or the wave of your hand. Wondering just how long you would put the Scottsman off.

+++

"You do know that this is pointless right?"

Looking up from his apple, Demoman frowned in confusion.

"Pointless lass?"

You sighed and shut your book for a moment, pinching the middle of your brows.

"I'm not interested in you, and the answer is always no. Why do you even keep trying?"

Demoman shrugged and kept chewing.

"Cause I want to"

You gave a sigh.

"But why?"

"Aye just want to show ya how much Aye care about ye"