Chicks (xScout)

+Author's Note

Tokyo servers all the wayyyyy!!!

"Hey (Y/n)"

He had that stupid grin on his face again. He always had that look when something was up.

He slowly walked up to (Y/n), his hands behind his back.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and turned to face him. She knew he would bug her until he had her attention.

"Yeah what is it?"

Danny waltzed around (Y/n) with a playful smirk, and (Y/n) lifted an eyebrow at him. Best friend or not, he was a real weirdo.

"Y'know I really dig chicks right?"

(Y/n) gave a click of her tongue. Ignoring her, Danny went on.

"A lot of guys dig all sorts of chicks... sweet chicks, big chicks, blonde chicks, tough, funny, pretty, or short chicks..."

Danny stopped in front of (Y/n) and leaned towards her.

"Y'know what chicks I really like..?"

(Y/n) gave him an unamused look.

"I really like yellow chicks"

Flashing a glare at Danny, (Y/n) opened her mouth.

"Danny, just say asian gir-"

Danny put his hands foward, and put a small peeping yellow chick in front of (Y/n).

"OH MY GOSH IT REALLY IS A YELLOW CHICK!"

The small bird gave a chirp, and tilted it's head.

(Y/n) and Danny both cooed at the little thing.

"D'awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!"

(Y/n) stroked the chick's head with a single finger, and it closed it's eyes in content.

"Awwww..!! What's it's name??"

"Danny Jr."

"That name sucks"

"Better dan (Y/n) Jr."

"Fuck you"

Nevertheless, (Y/n) and Danny decided to keep the name, but shortened it to "Junior" for simplicity's sake.

Running out into Danny's backyard, they laid on the smooth grass, laughing together as they watched Junior peck around for bugs.

"Awwww.. just look at him! Where did you even find the little guy?"

Danny gave a grin.

"Ma and I went out to dat new street market and bought a bunch of eggs. All da other ones were just normal eggs, except for Junior here"

He smiled and gave a small tap on Junior's head.

Slowly picking up Junior, (Y/n) cupped him against her, keeping it warm. Junior slowly took in (Y/n)'s warmth and snuggled into her arms.

Danny and (Y/n) looked down at him fondly.

"Heh, reminds me when we were back in school together, remember when we raised some chicks for science class?"
Danny said with a smile.

(Y/n) slowly looked up at Danny.

"So hey.. you coming back..?"

Danny's expression slowly faded away. He kept his smile but it looked empty.

"Yeah.. ma hasn't been doin' too good lately.. I think it's da debts.."

He looked darkly at his feet, and you looked at him questioningly.