Two sided (xSoldier)

+Author's note

Something short and sweet, sorry this isn't as long or well thought out like the other ones!

Soldier screamed at the 8 men, throwing his shovel at Scout's head as he continued to scold them.

"You, are the worst fruit fucking scums I have ever seen! This team is a disgrace!"

No one could lift a finger, let alone look Soldier in the face. It was their third loss against (RED/BLU), and they knew better than to cross Soldier.

Bowing their heads in shame, they endured the cruel words thrown at them.

"You men think this is some kind of joke?! This is WAR men!! If you can't handle it then you all might as well go fuck yourselves!"

Just then, Soldier's phone rang, and with a growl, he stormed out of the room, taking his cellphone from his pocket.

"Jane?"

Soldier halted, stopping at the sudden change of atmosphere. There was only one person who could bring out a stuttering mess out of his crude sneers.

"Jane~ what are you up to?"

Soldier corrected his voice, coughing out the roughness that took over not even one minute ago.

"I-I'm at work sweet heart! Is there something wrong?"

The girl on the other end gave a gasp.

"Oh..!! I.. is this a bad time? I'm so sorry..!"

"No no no cupcake! It's fine! Is there something you wanted to say to me?"

The girl on the other end giggled, bringing out a blush on the war hound's face.

"Oh I'm so glad! I wanted to see you.. maybe go on a picnic?"

Soldier looked behind him and saw the 8 men still waiting in the room, slowing muttering amongst themselves in fear.

"Of course sweet heart! Anything you want! I'll pick you up soon, get ready, and don't you lift a finger to make any food!"

The girl laughed.

"Alright, see you soon honey!"

The Soldier grinned, and hanging up, he put up a snarl and marched back into the room again.

"Alright men, I'll let you go today- but be prepared for extra training.. DISSMISSED!"

The men shrunk back and hurried out of the room. Afraid that the Soldier would change his mind for their early release.

+++

Soldier parked his car in front of his girlfriend's house, waiting for her to come out.

Soon enough, a girl in a (f/c) dress and (h/c) hair came out, holding a picnic blanket and a large bottle of lemonade.

Soldier gave a toothy grin as he watched her run up to him, and kissed him on the cheek as she got in the passenger's seat.

"Jane! You're here! Is.. it okay you come out of work?"

Jane merely chuckled.

"For you, I'd do anything cupcake. You and I both know that"

+++

Insisting that (Y/n) rest her feet, Jane carried not only her, but the picnic blanket, the food they had bought along the way and everything else.

He walked up a small hill, and settled under the shade of a tree as he made sure (Y/n) was on the softest patch of grass there, bringing out another giggle from his girlfriend.

"You're such a sweet heart Jane!"

He merely grinned, and blushed slightly.

Spreading her arms out wide, (Y/n) beckoned Jane to rest in her arms a.s they both sat on the picnic blanket. Jane blushed even harder and laid his head on (Y/n)'s lap, as she ran her fingers over his buzz cut hair.

"You're so fluffy and cute Jane! Your hair feels like a soft puppy!"

Jane laughed, and looked up to see his girlfriend smiling down at him with those beautiful eyes.

"Will I get petted like one?"

(Y/n) laughed and ran her hands over his hair again.

"How can I resist?"

Her grin soon faltered into a frown when she stared at his cheek.

"Jane? What's this..?"

Running her fingers gently over a sore patch on his cheek, Soldier remembered he had been punched by the enemy Heavy a few days back, earning him quite a mark.

He turned his head the other way and laid on his side.

"It's nothing cupcake"

(Y/n) pursed her lips and flipped his face, and leaned down, putting her forehead against his.

"It is something Jane, don't lie to me! But don't worry, I'll make it better"

She leaned in and gave soft gentle kisses over his bruise, earning small sighs from the brute.

He gave her a toothy grin and kissed her knuckles, taking her hand and leaned his face into it, enjoying the feeling of her hand.

"Hmmmn... I could get used to this"

(Y/n) laughed and gave a small tap on his nose.

"Sweetie, you look like you could snap a tree in half.. but look at you!"

She pulled on one of his cheeks.

"You're nothing but a cute softie!!"

Closing his eyes in content, he started dozing off, peaceful and at ease.

'Only for you cupcake.. only for you'