Saved (xScout)

+Author's note

Sorry for the long hiatus- BUT GUESS WHO BOUGHT DRAGON AGE INQUISITION AND IS NEVER GOING TO SEE THE SUN AGAIN?!

Idea and request by Hanimira

Honestly, no one really knew how it all started. I mean, there was obviously the rivalry between RED and BLU,

But you two..

You both brought it to new extremes.

That's right. The RED Scout and you, the BLU Scout, have been held responsible for more than half the destruction between the two teams. If it wasn't for the high kill streak you two had, you both would have been fired long ago.

Today's Mission was held at Upwards, home to ridiculously high cliffs and obstacles.

The deaths that occurred there would be considered almost comical if it wasn't for your jobs.

"PUSH THE CART!!"

You grinned. Bullets were raining around, and bombs exploded at your heels, but you avoided them all with ease as you pushed the cart almost effortlessly.

Your team was currently flanking the REDs, thanks to Spy's excellent skills, he sapped the RED's nest, making it simple to mow them down.

"HAHAHAHA! WHO SENDS LEETLE BABIES TO FIGHT?!"

The BLU Heavy skipped forwards, shooting everyone down with the Medic grinning madly behind him.

You laughed as you saw the point.

"Guys! I got this! We got-"

RED SCOUT ⚾ BLU SCOUT

Everything went black, and you popped up in the respawn, narrowing your eyes viciously.

"Scout..."

+++

The RED Scout cackled wildly as he swung his baseball bat around carelessly. He managed to kill the BLU Scout in one swing!

The REDs managed to stop the cart right before the point, and killed most of your team members.

As the payload started rolling backwards, the REDs started cheering.

That's when you started flying into view, a soda can in your hand, dashing at lightening speed.

You laughed as you started distracting the REDs, their sad attempts to catch you were only met with empty hands, when the RED Scout started running after you.

"Hey! I got dis!!"

It was like electricity was pulsing through your veins, your heart beating wildly as you ran towards the RED base, with the Scout chasing your tail.

When the effects of the soda ran off, you ran towards the side.

"Hahaha! That ain't gonna save ya BLU bastard!!"

RED Scout grinned, and was about to grab you by the hair when you turned around suddenly and pushed him off the cliff.

RED SCOUT fell to a painful clumsy death! 💀

RED Scout soon woke up in respawn, gritting his teeth.

"Scout..."