Beginnings

You opened your eyes frantically, waking up in your old room. "Why am I back here..." you asked yourself, sitting up. You looked in the mirror across the room, and looked closely at your face. "Was that whole thing a dream? Why am I little again?" you questioned, looking at your six year old face. As you stood up out of bed, a strong smell of the ocean coming from your window. You took a deep breath in, missing the smell and the warmth of the coastside. Although you loved the house, it always felt empty.Your parents had gotten extremely important jobs when you were little, making it so you basically had to raise yourself. You only saw photos of them, from emails they sent you.

You begun walking around your house, you found a key, and picked it up, curious as to what it was. You put it in your pocket, disregarding it for the moment. You then began to walk back to your room, but an unknown room was there, and you had never seen it before. You tried to push it open, but it wouldn't budge. You then saw it had a key-hole. You took the key out of your pocket, and slid it into the doors lock, and turned the key. A small click came from the lock, and the door slowly swung open. Your eyes shrunk, seeing the sight you had hoped you would never have to see again.

The smell came first, the oh so familiar smell of iron, that you dreaded with all of your heart. Your eyes lingered on the image before you, tears pricking your eyes. You stared, and then begun to back away. You remembered what this was... It was the day you found your real parents.

____________________________________________________________

You woke up to your alarm blaring right next to your face, as you knocked it off of the bedside table you had bought the week before. You groaned as you pulled yourself out of bed, falling on the ground, and crawling to your kitchen to get cereal. You then looked at your clock, and saw that you had five minutes to get to junior high, or your teacher would surely get mad again. You quickly ran to put on your outfit, and then bolted outside, not considering to put the milk or cereal away (getting to school was to important to you). You ran past a familiar house, but ignored it, using your quirk to burst your speed. The wind behind you conjured, and pushes you quickly towards your school, and as you almost made it to your classroom, the bell ringed, and you sighed dejectedly.

" F/N L/N, you are late again" Your teacher notes, making an annoyed face, as you rubbed your head. You walked to your seat, and sat, then realizing, you forgot all of your stuff at home, as you slammed your head against the desk. " F/N! You are distracting the class!" Your teacher spat, as you winced back, getting red in the face from embarrassment and frustration. You heard an annoyed chuckle from next to you, as you whipped your head, to find eye contact with the guy sitting right next to you.

His red eyes seemed to see through yours, as your E/C eyes shook in fear. There was something about him, that always made you nervous. You had seem him bully kids before, and you were told by everyone else to stay away from him. "What are you looking at" he snarled, as you tried to keep your side of the eye contact. He seemed to be menacing, but after keeping the eye contact, you started to let your guard down, and looked away. He grabbed your wrist, and pulled your chair and desk closer to him, as he stared right at you. "You ignoring me bitch?" He spat at you, and then you realized your proximity.

Your face began to burn, as your eyes wandered around, but anywhere but him. "Sorry." You mumbled, pushing your chair back, as he slowly let go of your wrist. You winced, pulling your hand back to you, looking at the small burn he gave you. You growled, glaring at him, and he looked back up at the teacher, who had seen you glaring at the boy sitting next to you.

" F/N! Pay attention!" Your teacher thundered at you. You fell off the back of your chair, and to the ground, as the whole class burst out in laughter. You looked at them, and then up at him who was smirking at his doing. You stood up, patting down your outfit, and sat back down, and just zoned out the rest of the lesson.

____________________________________________________________

At the end of the day, you stood up, and looked around for your things, then remembering you had left them at home. "Idiot" You mumbled to yourself, as you pushed your chair in, to realize that there was only one person left in the classroom. He sat in his chair, feet on the desks, and looked over to you. You looked behind you, then back at him, trying to see if he was looking at you. "Why are you staring at me?" You questioned, trying to sound the least threatening you could ever.

"You have been missing for a week, and then you come back and act like the place is yours?" He implied, laughing at the last sentence. He then stood, knocking over the chair he was sitting in, and begun walking towards you. "So you are applying to U.A.?" He snapped, closing the distance, and grabbed your collar, lifting you up. "You think that I would allow that? You and Deku need to back off. I am the only one passing that test!" He hissed, his face dangerously close to yours, as he put you down. He looked down on you, physically and mentally, and you seemed to shy away, knowing that he was a monster in a way. You could feel his hot breath against your skin, causing several shivers to go up and down your spine.

"No." You stated, trying to keep your calm, but your hands started to get clammy as you stuck them in your pockets, trying to avoid any sign of nervousness.

"What did you say F/N?" he asked, beginning to get frustrated at you. He was radiating heat and anger, and you tried to fight the feeling of wanting to run. You could swear he would kill you right here and now, but you honestly hoped he wouldn't.

"I said no!" You spat back at him, causing him to scowl at you. He then pushed you back, causing you to trip on a chair, and fall to the ground. "I have to go Katsuki!" You scrambled backwards, soon hitting the wall, and his hands sparked with explosions, as you snapped your eyes shut, getting ready for the inevitable pain coming. "I HAVE TO AVENGE THEM!" You fumed at him, as his explosions stopped, and you had the chance to stand up.

"Avenge them? How could you do anything?" He laughed, as he closed his eyes, then they snapped back open, landing right on yours. You swore, this guy would give you a panic attack. "You are just a stupid side character, who could never do anything but mess u-" He started, as your anger got the best of you.

You walked quickly to him, and grabbed his collar, making him lean down to your level. " Say one more word." You sneered, making sure he could see how serious you were. He hated being in someone control, so he grabbed your own collar, lifting you off of the ground barely, and you two just stared holes in each other's eyes. "Aren't I just your problem Katsuki, huh? Does it seem like I care, I am going whether you like it or not." You stated, clenching his collar in your hand, making sure to suck the air out so it would wrinkle.

The door then opened, an oblivious Izuku Midoriya standing in the doorway, and then he saw you two, and Katsuki snapped his head to Izuku.

"DEKU, GET OUT!" He boomed, as Izuku ran back out, and slammed the door shut, and yelled sorry. You both slowly let go of each others shirts, letting your feet fully return to the ground, and you fixed your collar, and looked back up at Katsuki, who was red.

'Oh god he is going to kill me' You thought, taking a step back, and turning to the door, about to leave, and then you saw Katsuki move, and you turned your head to him, and back to the door, as you left.

Katsuki turned to the window, refusing to show his face to you. He could feel his heartbeat in his ears, and his hands were extremely clammy. "You sure are my problem," He said to himself, watching you walk outside the gates of the school. "Y/N"

                              Authors notes

Hey there! If you don't know me, the name is Alexa (The author so far???), free to call me whatever. I am looking for people to help write this, so if you are interested, please contact me in the comments, so that I may work with you for this story (Sorry if it sucks btw, I suck at writing)

I may not update this for a little bit, but if anyone is here, I will update it more over the summer and such

Have a good day!

-Alexa