Parentals

Extra long chapter, because Alexa (One of the authors) was bored

___________________________________________________

After you had all arrived back at Katsuki's house, his parents practically begged you to stay with them (because they ship). You nodded your head, knowing you owed Katsuki again, and you didn't want to defy the people who made him exist, also, you liked their house. It seemed so, warm, in a way. It was lived in, not in the fact it was messy, but it just felt like a house that a family would live in, and it was. You loved that, and you loved the company (although it could be embarrassing), and by that, it seemed like they loved the idea of you being with Katsuki.

___________________________________________________

It was about 7:00 pm, and the sun had already set, due to some weird phenomenon. You usually fell asleep to the sunset, so you were getting tired. His parents said you should go take a shower and wash the dirt and blood out of your hair. You nodded, and walked into the restroom. You locked the door, as you took off your clothes carefully, and put them on the edge of the sink, where there was a towel hanger.

You walked into the shower, and turned the knob, as hot water came quickly from the faucet above you, showering (eh eh ehhhh) you in warmth, as the hot water washed away the troubles from the day. You sighed, as you went through your shower routine, finding yourself to be unknowingly singing.

___________________________________________________

Katsuki was walking along the hall, to realize you were singing. He stopped, pressing his ear to the door, to hear your voice echo in the bathroom. He took out his phone, and began recording your singing on voice memo (or something like that). He then heard you turn the shower off, as you still were humming the tune of a song. He then heard "CRAP, WAS I SINGING?" You yelled from inside the room, as he heard a loud thump.

___________________________________________________

You forgot that this was someone else's house, so you began singing like usual (If you don't, now you do, deal with it?). After you were done with your usual routine, you remembered you were at Katsuki's house, and you were humming a tune that had been stuck in your head. "CRAP WAS I SINGING?" You yelled, panicking slightly, reaching for a towel, but slipping on a puddle, and falling to the ground with a loud thump. You groaned in pain, as you stood up. "Fucking hell, that hurt." You muttered to yourself, as you dried off, and put your clothes back on. You walked out of the room, to see Katsuki with a towel in his hand. "What th-" You started.

"Move it." He said, his face slightly red, as he pushed you out of the way, walking into the restroom, and closing the door behind him. He must need to take a shower two. You felt bad for taking the first one, but, his parents told you to. Oh well. You walked over to his room, and plopped down face first onto his bed, exhausted from the day. You sighed into the warm sheets, as you began falling asleep.

___________________________________________________

About 20 minutes later, Katsuki walked out of the restroom, and into his room. He decided not to put on a shirt, because today was laundry day, and he had a towel over his hair, as he dried it. He found you asleep on his bed, face down, and your hair was messed up incredibly, and your jacket had began to fall off. He chuckled, walking over to the bed, and sitting down next to your sleeping form, kind of bouncing you up slightly. You slowly began waking up, mumbling something into the pillow.

"What was that?" Katsuki questioned, hearing the mumbles, as you slowly turned your head to his voice, and the first thing you saw was his shirtless torso. He was shirtless, on a bed, with you. You screamed, thinking of things in a different way, your face heat going up at least 10 degrees, spazzing away from him, and falling off the bed, face first. You just stayed there for a second, your face against the cold ground, until your body decided to follow, and his the ground with a small thud. "What are you doing?" He laughed.

I'm Just Your Problem//Katsuki Bakugou X Reader (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें