Personal

"This may be a little personal though." He began, as you started to get nervous. What did he mean by personal? "Where are your parents?" He calmly asked. You immediately froze, and he took notice. "You never talk about them, and they are not in the directory."

"Why are you looking at my name in the directory?" You asked, as you began to sway back and forth with him to the beat of the song.

"Because I was curious." He responded, his face not giving away a lining of concern. Why did he care. "Now, can you answer my question?" Your teeth clenched, as you felt the grip in your hands strengthen. He definitely noticed. He then stopped dancing, looking at you with an unknown look in his eyes. He then led you off the dance floor, and to a quieter place in the large room. The corner farthest from the speakers. There was a L-shaped couch there.

He walked towards it, and sat down. He then pat the cushion next to him, as you plopped down, pushing your hair out of your face. "You already know don't you? You know about the whole thing that went on. Your father was supposed to catch the villain who killed them, but now he is back and all. Didn't you hear that whole breakdown that happened during the villain attack?" You snapped at him, over pronunciating every word, trying your best not to break down. You sniffed, feeling a runny nose coming on, as small tears beaded at the edge of your eyes.

You looked down, bringing your knees to your chest, and burrowing your face in them. A cold hand made contact with your shoulder, as you looked to Shouto, who now had a face of empathy on them. "I am sorry for asking." He whispered to you, his thumb circling around, giving you a sense of comfort.

"It's fine. I need to get over it." You sniffled, rubbing your nose against the back of your F/C hoodie. Shouto then stood up, holding out a hand to you. You took it as he used his strength to pull you up with ease. He then let go our your hand, and began walking away. That boy was very interesting.

____________________________________________________

You found yourself walking up to your room, opening the door with your key, and closing it, as you jumped onto your bed, your phone flying in the air. You snatched it from it's flying state, opening the messages, to see a few notifications from Katsuki. You opened the texts, looking to see several messages.

ExplodoBoi: Y/N (Sent at 9:30)

ExplodoBoi: Are you there you fucker (Sent at 9:32)

ExplodoBoi: Can you just come over to my room, I can't sleep (Sent at 9:36)

ExplodoBoi: If you don't have your phone on you, I will kill you (Sent at 9:36)

ExplodoBoi: I am going to kill you (Sent at 9:37)

ExplodoBoi: Where the fuck are you shithead (Sent at 9:39)

ExplodoBoi: Y/N, if you aren't fucking answering me, think fucking again (Sent at 9:40)

You: Dude, chill out. I am coming over. (Sent at 9:41)

ExplodoBoi: You assrag. You didn't have your phone, did you (Sent at 9:41)

You: Says the one trying to go to sleep at 9:30 (Sent at 9:42)

ExplodoBoi: Get over here right now (Sent at 9:42)

ExplodoBoi: If you don't I will kick your ass back to the hellhole you came from (9:43)

You: Calm your bombs Katsuki. I am coming over in a second, let me go around the stairs, ok? (Sent at 9:45)

ExplodoBoi: Get here fucking quicker. I am not kidding (Sent at 9:46)

You: I am coming in through the window (Sent at 9:47)