Realization

Be warned, there may be some swearing in this one, so if you are sensitive to that, then skip any talking with Katsuki, and if you're sensitive to that, then why would you like a character like Katsuki? (His language is swearing, sooooo..... yeah, be warned) There also might be kissing and whatever

______________________________________________________

The next hour, you woke up in an unfamiliar setting. Your eyes opened to a pure white room, that seemed like the cleanest thing ever. You sat up, looking around, and saw All Might talking to the nurse, and in between you and All Might was a bed, with a familiar classmate on it. His green hair was covered in dirt and ash, as his body arms were covered in bandages. You stared at his broken figure, getting out of the bed, disregarding the pain in your side. You stumbled to his bed, falling on your knees, and using the bed to stop you from hitting the ground. "Izuku? What happened to you..." You asked his sleeping figure, shaking his arm, as he began to wake.

He woke up to see a teary eyed Y/N by his side, covered in her bandages, wearing the school uniform, a hand around his arm, and All Might talking to Recovery Girl on his other side. You looked very injured, as you had bandages wrapped around your side, and around your hand, yet you looked worried for him. "Izuku! You're awake!" You quaked, smiling in relief, as he looked at you in confusion. "Are you okay Izuku?" You asked, letting go of his arm, standing wobbly, and moving back to your bed, and sitting down messily. His face started to get it's color back, growing a dark shade of red.

He sat up, staring at you in confusion. "Y/N, why are you asking if I am okay? You look worse off than I am." He stated with a pinch of anger in his tone. "Didn't you get healed by recovery girl?" He asked as he turned to the nurse. You also looked to the nurse, since you didn't know what this was about.

"Since she was very sick yesterday, she has to heal naturally, but I put a quick acting medicine on her so that it will heal quickly." The nurse stated, walking outside with All Might, leaving you and Izuku alone. You looked at your bandages, and clenched your fist.

"How am I even alive... That fall should've killed me, or left me worse off than this..." You stated with confusion, motioning to your bandages. You turned to Izuku, as he also looked confused. "Who saved me? Who stopped me from that fall..." You asked him, as he looked at the end of his bed, clearly not knowing. You then abruptly stood up again, getting your stuff from the corner, and grabbing a jacket from your bag, and sliding it on, before walking out.

"Y/N? Where are you going? You have to hea-" Izuku started as the door closed behind you, and you began walking to class. Since only an hour had passed, you would still have class today, which meant you would have to either go now, or do the work later. You decided to move through your pain, and go to class, since there were no more physical things that day. You passed by All Might and Recovery Girl, as they questioned you, but you ignored their calls. You were a little bit too stubborn to care right now. As you entered the class, only one person was there. It was lunch, so everyone had cleared out of the room.

"Hey." You stated as you walked to your seat, which was right next to him. He looked at you, and then back down at the desk, seemingly annoyed with something. "What did I do this time Katsuki." You questioned, looking at the board in front of you, which was next to the clock. There was only 5 minutes of lunch left.

He muttered something in anger, but you disregarded it, and pulled out your notebook, copying the notes from the last class that still were on the board. After you were done, he muttered something again, and you snapped your head to him, frustrated. "If you want to say something, then go and say it." You stated, as he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Fucking Hell Y/N, I said that you are an idiot if you think you can surpass me. Fuck!" He spat, turning his head to the door. You laughed at him, as he snapped his head to you. "IS THERE SOMETHING THAT'S FUNNY?!" He boomed, as you broke out into full laughter, and fell backwards off your chair, and continued to laugh on the ground. "ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!" He snapped, his face growing red from rage, as you laughed louder.