Sports Festival Pt. 1

This one is extra long, since it is talking about basically the first thing (obstacle course), and we are going to try to be accurate or something like that.

__________________________________________________________

You could hear the announcer speaking as you entered. "And no doubt what you are all here for, CLASS 1A!" He bellowed from the area you announce things (wtf, I can't). You looked around the stadium, which was filled to the brim with people with notebooks, and pencils, ready to take notes. They all cheered as your class made your way to the middle of the stadium.

The announcer continued to talk, as you felt stage fright begin to find its way into your mind. You had performed before in your life, just not in front of a stadium of this size, that seemed to overflow with sponsors and camera's. You saw several flashes coming from above you, as you saw blue hair up in the seats. The man with the blue hair had a camera over his face, as you stared at him. He seemed, familiar. He left you with a sense of nervousness, as you took a step back.

"Hey, you ok Y/N?" Eijirou asked, shaking your shoulder slightly, as you stared at the blue haired man. You felt fear overtake you, as Eijirou shook your shoulder again. He spun you around, holding both of your shoulders. "Y/N, you are shaking." He questioned, looking at you with worry. "Is there someone in the crowd you are nervous about?" He seemed to follow your trail of thoughts.

"No, i-it's nothing Eijirou." You blocked his question, not wanting to show your paranoia.

"It doesn't seem like nothing." He retorted, letting go of you, and putting both of his hands behind his neck. "If there is something bothering you, tell me. Or, if you want them utterly killed, tell your boyfriend over there." He joked, pointing at the said ash blonde. You felt your face begin to heat up as dark tint of red found your way to your cheeks.

"W-What?" You gasped out in awe. "Do you mean Katsuki?" You questioned, looking at Katsuki, then back at the boy in front of you. "W-Wait-" You realized what he said, your face beginning to feel like it's on fire. "M-M-MY BOYFRIEND?" You stuttered your hands beginning to become clammy, as you hid your face in your hands.

You felt an arm snake around your waist, as you yelped slightly. You felt yourself be pulled into another person, as you squirmed, until you looked at him. You saw Katsuki growling at the boy in front of you. "What about her boyfriend?" He questioned, as he smirked slightly. "You gotta problem with me?" He steamed, as Eijirou laughed.

"No way jose. I was just saying that you two acted like a couple." He laughed out, as you waved your hands wildly, trying to explain the misunderstanding while Katsuki seemed to be fuming with anger.

"I-I think you missunderstood Eijirou!" You stammered, looking straight at him, as Katsuki tried to drag you away. "He isn't my-" You started, as Katsuki interrupted.

"I think that you did misunderstand Kirishima. I am not her friend," He began as you felt a small snap in your heart, as you ripped yourself from him, glaring at him. "I am her boyfriend." He smirked, as you punched his chest in annoyance.

"DON'T DO THAT YOU PAIN IN THE AS-" You started as Katsuki covered your mouth, and you took a deep breath in. After being silenced, you heard the announcer continue his introduction.

"We are going to have an obstacle course!" The announcer announced (so original) from his announcing announcer announcing (oml) seat. He explained how it would all go. You were allowed to use your quirk, and do whatever you wanted to win. You smirked silently, as you looked to Katsuki.

You leaned over to his ear, going on your tiptoes, because of the height difference again. "I am going to cream youuuu." You sang into his ear, as he jumped slightly, rubbing his ear, and glaring at you.