Blurred

Warning for Gore? (I don't even know, just some blood and stuff, but no like full on amputations or anything (So far *Laughs maniacally in the distance*)) just joking

Have fun with this monstrosity

___________________________________________________________

Katsuki landed on the street you both lived on, you in his arms, holding onto him for dear life. "NEXT TIME WARN ME!" You cried, as he put you down, and you fell to your knees, still shaken up by the sudden jump out of nowhere that go you back in one explosion. You felt a sharp stabbing sensation in your side, as you winced. He looked at you with confusion, as you held your side and stood up. 'Guess the damage on my side hasn't healed yet.' You thought, as he grabbed your arm, and began walking you down the street, in the direction of both your houses. You yelped slightly, as he looked back at you in confusion. You almost fell again, and you were holding your side in pain. 'It feels like my side did the opposite of healing.' You thought, as you grimaced at the pain.

"What are you doing?" He asked, as you clenched your side, trying to get the pain to die down. "Get up, we are goi-" He started, looking at your state of pain. "Are you okay?" He asked, as you shook your head no. It felt like your side was being ripped apart, and you felt like you were going to throw up. "DON'T YOU DARE THROW UP ON ME!" He boomed as he picked you up roughly, and ran to his house, kicking the door open, and running inside. He ran to his room, and put you on his bed, running to get his mom.

"SHE IS GOING TO THROW UP IN MY ROOM MOM! FUCKIN FIX HER!" You heard him yell from across the house. You soon realized that he was running back, along with another person. They entered through the door quickly. There was an older woman who looked like his mom, and her eyes landed on you. She ran to get a first aid kit, as Katsuki yelled. "FUCK! HURRY UP! I DON'T WANT HER TO DIE ON MY BED!"

"Is that why you want to save me?" You joked through your teeth. Katsuki growled at the joke, and you laughed, but then soon stopped, due to the growing pain in your side. You felt some liquid where you got hit during the fight, and you lifted your hand, so see a small patch of blood going through your clothes from the wound. You began to freak out, not knowing what this meant, or if it could kill you, as you started breathing faster. You closed your eyes from the pain of pressure against the wound.

Katsuki looked back at you again, to see you scrambling, and trying to grab a towel. He walked over calmly, and handed it to you, as you snatched it from him, and pressed it on your side, dabbing at it, trying to get the blood to go away. Katsuki saw as the towel went up, the blood drenching the used part of it. His eyes shrunk, as he began to yell. "FUCK! SHIT! MOM! HURRY IT UP! SHE IS BLEEDING!" Katsuki boomed from next to you, causing your ears to begin to ring.

You opened one of your eyes, to find everything was blurry, and you could only make out some colors around you. You grunted in pain, as Katsuki pushed his hands onto your wound, adding pressure, and trying to stop blood loss. "K-Katsuki, I can't see right-" You whimpered, trying to make sense of the blurred world around you. You felt a warm hand on your forehead, as it recoiled instantly.

"Shit shit shit." Katsuki mumbled to himself, running out of the room, and returning with a wet towel. He placed it on your forehead, as some relief washed over you. "MOM! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! SHE HAS A FEVER! FUCK!"

"STOP SWEARING KATSUKI! I AM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!" His mom screamed from the room over, as she ran in, a first aid kit in her hand, and stitches in the kit. She pushed Katsuki out of the way, as she ran to you, lifting your shirt to get to the wound. She took off the bandages that were put on earlier, and put them on the ground next to the bed. "It's infected..." His mom said, turning to him. "How did she even get this hurt?" She asked, as he snarled slightly.