Malfunction

"Y/N!" Someone repeated for the fifth time, as you covered your ears with a pillow. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Your eyes widened. You forgot. You are Katsuki's room right now... You looked out the window to see the sun had already risen. That means.

"FUCK!" You screeched, jumping up, and prying the window open. "SEE YOU IN CLASS!" You yelled at a certain steaming blond who seemed to want to kill you at that moment. You fell out of the window, launching yourself over to the girls side, and flying into your window, landing on the bed. You rushed to your closet, snatching your hero's outfit, and sliding it on quickly. You decided to keep the shoes off for now, since it would be hard to put them on right now. You slipped on a pair of socks, and ran back to the window, catching a sight of yourself in the mirror.

"What th-" You began, walking to the mirror in confusion. You looked straight into your reflection, seeing something different about you. It had been a while since you had looked in a mirror. You didn't realize you still had a scar on your cheek from the whole villain incident, and you had become abnormally stronger than before. While you did get strong, you kept your last form, but you felt lighter on your feet, feeling like you could launch yourself, not even using your quirk.

You heard the bell ringing for the first class, as you ran to the window, launching yourself out of it, doing a swan dive out. You could hear several students yelling from their windows in terror as something fell from the roof. Maybe they thought you couldn't fly. Now that would be bad. You used your quirk to land softly on the ground, running to the arena like place where you would be training once again today for the next week.

"Y/N!" You heard from beside you, to see Denki running along with you. He smiled brightly, grabbing your hand, and pulling you quickly to the arena like place. By the time you got there you were both out of breath, laughing. "Morning!"

"H-Hi" You got out, breathing quickly. Running was never really your thing, since you had to focus on arm strength for your quirk.

"By the way, this morning, I heard a loud yell coming from Katsuki's room. I am guessing that was you?" He asked, as you made an awkward face, and looked to your side. "I knew it. You forgot to set your alarm, didn't you?" Denki laughed, patting your head, and walking further inside, seeming like he wanted you to follow him. You ran to catch up, and began walking by his side, as you both walked to a part of the arena.

"So, what is it?" You asked, as he smiled, and turned to you, spinning on his heels.

"I was thinking, since we both want to be heroes, we can create a power move off of each other!" Denki explained as you nodded. He sat down on the ground, grabbing a stick, and beginning to draw out a plan in the ground. You plopped down next to him, staring intently at the drawing. He was actually pretty good. He was drawing the both of you. "Ok, so since you have an air quirk, I was thinking, doesn't air carry electricity? So that got me going, and I think that if we combine our quirks, we can make a electric tornado to pull in bad guys when we are fighting large groups!" He explained.

You nodded, actually getting excited about the idea. You both continued to plot on how to do the power move. After about 20 minutes of planning your footing and stances, for maximum balance, you both stood up, turning to a leftover mountain from yesterday. You both got in the stances you planned, as you begun to spin your arms around in a circle, commanding the air to move with them, as Denki stood to your side, putting his hands in the middle of the circle of air, as a burst of electricity came out of them, erupting into the vortex of air. The hair on your arms seemed to stand on end. You saw a small streak of color in the air, and you thought it was dirt, but it still concerned you. It looked like denser air...

"NOW!" Denki yelled, as you brought yourself out of your thoughts, threw your arms up, and then forwards in a motion, to expel the move onto the mountains. It flew forwards, hitting the mountain, as a cloud of dust went up. It got in your eyes and in your lungs, as you and Denki began to couch wildly. You fell to your hands and knees, exhaustion coming over you, as you felt the need to hurl.