Sports Festival Pt. 2

You felt many eyes trained on you from the crowd. You started to feel sick, as you felt the need to throw up. Although, it was only because of having so many eyes on you at a time, and it made you sick. You knew if you wanted to become a hero, you would have to get over that fact, but it still made you sick knowing that people were staring. You heard murmurs, as people pointed at you and began talking, and you saw several flashes from cameras, that annoyed your eyes. Your vision started to get blurry, as you stumbled back, holding your head.

You felt a demonous pair of eyes staring into your back, as your body snapped to the audience, your eyes finding a guy with blue hair. Wasn't his stare bothering you earlier today? "Y/N. Y/N!" You heard someone shout from far away, as you didn't pay them any attention. You felt a blazing hand on your shoulder, as you yelped, and turned to Katsuki. "Don't ignore me. What the hell is wrong with you! You have been acting weird since we got here!" He yelled at you, as you flinched back.

"I feel like people are staring at me..." You looked down to your right, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Because you got fourth in the obstacle course, and just there you looked like you were going to die!" He yelled at you, as you winced back again. "What was up with that anyways! Are you sick or something?" He demanded your answer, holding your shoulder tighter, as you squeaked a little bit. "Y/N, this is serious. If you are sick, you should not compete." He warned, as your lips curved into a frown.

"I am not giving up. I need to be able to become a hero, so that I can avenge them. This is the first step to becoming a hero!" You dictated, staring at him. "I am not going to let some puny injury or two get in my way. My will is stronger than that!" You boomed at him, as his eyes turned a dangerous way.

"You don't need to tell me that. I know, but you need to be more careful with yourself!" He retorted, now seeming pissed at your manner.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I WILL FIGHT, AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!" You snapped.

"AND I WON'T, UNLESS YOU GET HURT, THEN I SURE AS HELL AM!" He sneered back, as you grabbed his shirt threateningly, and he grabbed your wrist, many people turning to the scene. "AS IF I WOULD EVER LET YOU DO SOMETHING THAT COULD COST YOU YOUR LIFE!" He snapped at you, as you grit your teeth, anger building inside of you.

"I WILL FIGHT WITH MY LIFE IF IT MEANS THAT I AVENGE THEM!" You barked at him. "I WON'T LET ANYONE GET IN MY WAY! EVEN YOU!" He seemed to be a little hurt by that one, but anger had overtaken you, and all you felt was misery, and rage going through your mind. The wind picked up near you, causing your hair to fly in the wind.

"What's going on?" A student said.

"I think he said something, and she is pissed about it, and now he is pissed." Another whispered.

"Why is nobody stopping them!" You heard another student yell, just as you felt strong arms wrap around your waist, and pull you away from Katsuki.

"WHAT THE-" You started, as you tried to get them to let go. "LET ME GO YOU LIT-" You started, as you saw Eijirou, looking up at you with sadness tied in his eyes, as it all hit you.

Katsuki was only trying to say he wanted you safe.

He wasn't trying to say for you not to fight.

You just caused a complete scene, and for no reason whatsoever.

Said scene seemed to strike fear in some of the other contestants.

They knew why you worked so hard now.

Lastly, you seemed to of hurt Katsuki.

Something inside of you broke, as you let go of Eijirou's strong arms, and slumped, beginning to bawl. Eijirou let you go, knowing you realized everything that was going on. You stood wobbly on your feet, as you saw Katsuki surrounded by a few people, who seemed to be trying to calm him down. You let out a sob, as he turned to you, seeing your broken state, and his eyes seemed to sadden.