Shattered

2 months. That was how long they had been torturing you, trying to get information out of you, so that they could capture Katsuki, and understand what his limitations were, so they were able to adapt. You gave them no information. You were thoroughly beaten up, and broken beyond repair. You had scars flooding your body, covering your sides, face, legs, and arms. After every time they tried to extract info, they had fixed you up. After all, they still wanted you to join the villains.

"I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS YOU TWERP! TELL US WHAT THE HELL IS KATSUKI'S WEAKNESS!" One of the people yelled at you.

"Fuck you." You constantly retorted to the group of villains. The person yelling slapped you hard across the face, as you spat blood out, and turned your head back to them, no emotions showing on your face. Both of your hands were chained to the walls separately, as it was long enough so that your knees could barely touch the ground. Both of your knees had been destroyed by the blue hair's quirk, but the pain became normal, so you soon didn't notice it.

"WE NEED TO GO!" One of the people yelled. "THE VANGUARD ACTION SQUAD, GET READY TO LEAVE!" They continued, as your eyes shrunk. This was the day they were going to take Katsuki.

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING HURT HIM!" You growled, struggling against the chains, attempting to close the distance to kill the man in front of you.

"OH LOOK! SHE FUCKING SAYS SOMETHING ELSE! FUCK YOU YOU BITCH!" One of them yelled at you, as the wind around you picked up, until you felt a sharp stab on your left wrist. They had added a thing so that when you use your quirk, they would inject a sleeping potion into you, making it so you were defenseless, and could not escape again.

"IF YOU HURT HIM, I SWEAR, I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" You threatened, using the leftover strength you had, which was quickly depleting. You swung your left hand forwards, breaking the chain, as that side of your body fell forwards. You glared up at them, who looked at you, seemingly impressed. You saw the man that kidnapped you in the first place. "IF YOU HURT KATSUKI, IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER DO!" You spat.

Katsuki was your only family. You loved him, and he seemed to care for you, and you felt nice around him. It felt as if you had a reason to go on, and a reason to fight. He encouraged you,a and kept you safe. He didn't look down on you. He knew how strong you were, but he also knew when someone else was stronger.

"I will ask you one last time," The hand man said. "What is your relationship with Katsuki Bakugou." He demanded, as you glared at him.

You then proceeded to flip him off. "He is a fucking person, and I am a fucking person. And also, FUCK YOU!" You spat, standing up wobbly, and staring at the group about to leave. "If you hurt him, I don't care if I become a villain, but I will murder all of you." You hissed.

"We want him on our side, so we won't hurt him. Vanguard Action Squad, don't disappoint me." The blue haired man said. He then turned to you, as you straightened up, a small numbness in your knees. You stared at him, dangerous eyes meeting evil ones. "I didn't expect for you to last this long, and still be able to stand." The man said, as you growled.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because both of your knees are shattered, you shouldn't be able to move whatsoever, mostly because of pain."

"I lost sense of pain." You spat at him. "That will make me harder to defeat you know? Your said torture has only made me stronger, so strong, I can't feel what you do to me." You took a step forward, the chain on your right hand clanging against the wall.

"I was right getting Dabi to capture you. You are stronger than you put off, and your anger is a fuel. You were able to break a chain meant to hold 2 tons without your quirk, and one arm." He walked closer to you, as you squared up to him, glaring him in his eyes. He was pretty tall, so he could look down on you with ease.