Triple O

As you got to the changing room, you changed into your costume, which was quite nicely made. It was a white costume, which fit your form, it had F/C shoes, with a black sole (bottom of shoe) and a F/C waistband that was loosely attached. On the costume it also had two dark blue circles on sides, which had pockets for carrying stuff (because pockets are cool). You had part of your hair braided down the right side of your face (if your hair is short, then you just made a small braid as long as your hair goes), with a black streak going through it (if your hair is black, a blue streak). You slid on your gloves, which were F/C, but with a black streak, and palms. They were sticky gloves in case you needed to stick onto anything. You smiled at the costume, and stretched in it. It was comfortable, and it stretched quite well, so you were happy with it.

You were one of the first people to get changed, so you went outside, to see a group of people walking to All Might from the changing rooms. You ran to the group, following where they led, and looked at everyone's costume. Uraraka soon caught up with you, as she had a huge smile on her face, jumping up and down with her costume. "Y/N! YOUR COSTUME!" She marveled, looking at you from all directions. "It looks nice!"

"Thanks!" You responded, as you looked at hers. "You look fabulous though!" You exclaimed as Uraraka blushed and waved her hand dismissing the compliment. You then saw Izuku walking near you guys, and you pushed Uraraka to him. You smirked, as she fumbled over to him, and stared at you for a second, before talking to Izuku about something. You laughed, because those two were just made for each other. You put your hands in your pockets, and looked forwards.

As you continued to walk, you saw a mo-hawk like thing towering above everyone, as you ran to see whose costume it was. "Hey! Nice Mo-Hawk!" You yelled at the unknown person, soon catching up with them, to see it was Katsuki. You immediately turned red, and awkwardly smiled. "H-Hi Katsuki." You fumbled, as you almost tripped, and you caught up to him, walking right next to him. "L-like your costume!" you stated, looking at the hand grenades. "I like the Hand Grenades!" You giggled, laughing at the pun. He swung his head to you, and he snorted while growling.

"Dammit Y/N, those memes taught you to much about puns." He said while you bursted out laughing. A bunch of your classmates stared at you, since you were so okay with joking and laughing with one of the most hot-headed people to ever come to the school.

______________________________________________

After everyone arrived, you all walked into a surveillance room, as All Might told everyone about what you were doing, which was a heros VS villains kind of thing, but inside, because that is where many things like this happen. You all pulled popsicle sticks out of a cup, which had a letter going from A-J. when you pulled yours out, it had a Z. You looked at it, confused. You then walked to All-Might, as he looked at you knowingly. "All might, why does mine not have any of the assigned letters?" You questioned, hoping that you were not the odd one out.

"Come here Young Y/N." He said as he walked to the other side of the room, as everyone found their teammates. "You are kind of like a plot twist to this. You will have a whole other weapon, since sometimes Villains have a backup. Sometimes big corporations of villains send their lowest recruits to do the bombing, but keep a backup, but the low recruits do not know of the other one. It is basically a twist, but you will not have as big of a bomb as the others. You are in each round, and I have programmed the video recorders to avoid you in the shots, so that it doesn't spoil it for anyone else." All Might told you, as you nodded.

"So I am basically a permanent bad guy in this situation?" You asked as he shook his head.

"You can choose to be on the good guys side, but they can not know about you, because if they do, then they will blow your cover." All Might stated.