Moving Day

It has been a few weeks since you and Katsuki had started dating, and you guys find weird stuff to do, each day going faster. After you guys had gone to the store, Katsuki proceeded to buy the princess outfit he chose for you (against your will). It was now in the huge closet that his mother had that she once abducted you in to do your hair. After you guys actually hung out, the police found him, and made the both of you come and get interviewed about what happened.

You refused to tell them about the torturing, but they knew it happened by the fact you were covered in bandages, and you looked very hurt in many ways whenever they asked you about it. After the day ended, they sent you and Katsuki back home, where you ate and then played games online for hours (mostly Super Smash Bros or stuff like that).

Although he refused to admit it, you won most of the games, and you constantly rubbed it in his face the next few days. You always woke up in the middle of the night with a nightmare, so you started to sleep in Katsuki's bed with him. Whenever you did, the nightmares went away, and you slept peacefully. Although, whenever you woke up, it was in some embarrassing position, usually both of you were sprawled against the bed, overlapping arms and legs.

You sometimes woke up to flashes of light, as you opened your eyes, to see a phone right above you. You always screeched, and sat up, to see Katsuki's mother with a phone, grinning wildly.

_________________________________________________________

It was the middle of the day in August, and Katsuki decided he needed to take a shower, so you went to the couch, and laid down. You were honestly having such a great time with Katsuki, you almost forgot what day it was. Although it was fun, it was tiring, and you needed a nap. Your eyes began to feel heavy, as you found a comfortable spot on the couch, and soon felt the world spin around you, as you descended into sleep.

_________________________________________________________

You woke up from the couch to a knocking on the door. Katsuki's mom walked over to the door, as he opened it. Your eyes bulge out. "Al- ALL MIGHT!?!?!" You exclaimed, falling off of the couch. You grunt in pain, brushing your hair with your fingers, before standing up abruptly, almost falling again.

"What is going on?" Katsuki sneered, walking outside of the restroom with a new outfit, and a towel wrapped around his neck. He then saw All Might, and turned to you, as you looked at him with a confused look.

_________________________________________________________"I know we may be asking a lot of you, but would you please let us protect Bakugou and take him off of your hands?" All Might and Aizawa asked, bowing to Katsuki's mother, as you were standing by the door.

"Of course!" His mom started, as you walked into Katsuki's room, closing the door, and flopped on Katsuki's bed. It was comfier than yours. You then heard arguing outside. His mother and him went on like that for hours sometimes, and you loved it. It was funny, and it made you feel like you were really part of the family.

OF COURSE, they didn't start doing it until you and Katsuki were officially dating. His mother did not want to leave a bad impression on her or her son on you. You then heard the door to the house close, as Katsuki walked into the room.

"I guess we are moving to the dorms." He grumbled, walking over to his bed, and flopping down next to you. "That means we can't share rooms anymore." He frowned, turning to you, as you looked at him, a weird face on your face. "WHY ARE YOU MAKING THAT UGLY FACE!"

You then smiled, acting dramatic. "YOU DARE SAY MY ACTUAL FACE IS UGLY!" You put a hand to your forehead, over enunciating words the best you could. Katsuki glared at you, pushing your face away while groaning. "Rude."