Princess. Bakugou

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKK!" You heard from below you, as a certain ash blonde picked you up, and jumped behind the bed away from the window. You both rolled on the ground, running into the cupboard, as you yelped in pain. You looked to him in annoyance, as you saw his shaken up face, and a scowl on his features.

"What in the hell is going o-" You started as Katsuki slapped a hand over your mouth. You heard a constant clicking sound outside, as the window opened. You heard a huge fuss outside the room.

"It is the fucking news people or some shit like that. They heard you were alive, and they also heard I came back." He hissed to you, grabbing your hands, as he slung them around his neck. "Hold on." He muttered, as he jumped out from behind the bed, you on his back. He then pointed his hands at the ground, setting off explosives, that sent the both of you flying through the window, knocking a few paparazzi over.

You flew over a huge crowd of people that had somehow fit on the small street. You held onto Katsuki for your dear life, as you flew above your comfort zone for being woken up 30 seconds ago. You screeched, clinging onto him as you both flew through the air.

"THERE THEY ARE!" "WE WANT TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS!" They crowd of reporters with cameras chased after the both of you, as you still flew through the air. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS?" "WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND BAKUGOU?"

"ARE YOU THE REASON HE WAS KIDNAPPED!" One reporter snapped, as you stopped screaming, and clenched Katsuki's shirt tighter. You burrowed your face in Katsuki's wild hair, growling slightly at the group.

You then felt Katsuki turn around in the air. The sudden movement scared you, as you scrambled to stay on his back. You then felt both of his arms go up. You looked to see him flipping off the paparazzi. "FUCK YOU!" He snapped, turning back around in the air, and landing on top of a building, quickly launching again, flying into the air.

You then realized, you were still wearing the same outfit as yesterday. Aka, the Panic at the disco oversized t-shirt, and black shorts. Aka, probably the most un-wind resistant thing in the world. The shirt caught in the air, flying up, showing your stomach, as you attempted to hold it down with your feet.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING Y/N, YOU TRYING TO MAKE US DIE?!" He snapped.

"NO I AM NOT! THIS SHIRT IS BEING A BUTT!" You screamed back, realizing, you also had a quirk. You quickly stretched your arms around his neck, then let go, falling backward to the ground. You then did a flip in the air, making it so your stomach was facing the ground. You stuck your hands out.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N! YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!" He sneered, still flying across the air from his launch, now going faster without the extra weight. You pushed your hands forwards, pushing the air with you to compete against gravity. Your fall slowed into a light flutter down to the ground, as a hoard of reporters surrounded you.

"IS YOUR NAME Y/N?" "WHY WERE YOU REPORTED DEAD?" "WAS IT YOUR FAULT KATSUKI WAS ALSO TAKEN?" "WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON ALL MIGHT'S TRUE FORM." They all snapped at you, as you smirked, waving your hands to get them to quiet down.

"Shhh shhhh." You started, as you then turned both of your hands into fists, and turned them to face you. Then one finger per hand started to slowly rise up. You flipped them all off, winking. You used your right hand to salute them. "Learn fucking personal space, then I might give you an answer." You said in a positive voice, sticking your tongue out, and launching yourself into the air. "LATER!" You screamed, as you turned around, boosting yourself to Katsuki on top of a building.

Katsuki glared at you as you landed next to him, a waft of dust puffing from your feet, as your shirt flew in the wind, lifting slightly, until you caught it. His glare stayed on you, as you straightened up your form, and smiled at him. "Sup." You casually smiled.