Embarrassment

You woke up in Katsuki's lap, as he slept leaning against the wall next to the bed. When you woke, you were honestly so confused, since the last thing you remember was that you were up to throw the ball in the physical education test. THE TEST?!?! You left before it finished! 'I AM SO EXPELLED!' Your mind quaked to you, but you realized that you didn't say it out loud. You sat up, leaving the warmth of the boy on the bed. As you turned to leave, he pulled you back into him, causing you to be embraced backwards. You looked at him in confusion. He looked.... Distressed?

"Every time you have moved away, he has pulled you back. This is the 5th time." A nurse said from across the room. You looked at her, confused. Why were you here? Was it because you were cold? That was the only thing you could think of. "You are in here because you had severe burns on your body, and they caused you to get very ill, which made you faint during the physical exam." Your eyes bulged out. That must mean you didn't pass, which means you were expelled. "Do not worry, you passed the test, and it was a ruse, so no one got expelled." the nurse stated.

You sighed in relief, closing your eyes, as Katsuki tightened his grip around you. You squeaked, causing the nurse to laugh and leave the room. It seems she was fine with him staying... You soon fell asleep to the steady steady beat of the boy holding you, warmth becoming your favorite thing in the world, as he held you closer.

________________________________________________

In Katsuki's dream, you had just fallen down after you threw the ball. His eyes shrunk, as he ran over to you, but Izuku went to your side, shaking you. "Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY!" Izuku yelled, as he growled. Then Izuku's face took a dark turn, as he took your pulse. Katsuki looked at him with anger, as Izuku's eyes began to tear up. "Sh-She has n-no puls-" Izuku started as Katsuki pushed him away, rushing to you, and lifting you to him, holding you close.

"WAKE UP! PLEASE!" He begged, tears falling on your face, which now seemed unmoving and pale. He looked at the burns, as it dawned on him. This was his fault. If he hadn't hurt you, you would still be okay. He would still be able to see you smile and laugh, and make you flustered with his angry ways. "I AM SORRY! PLEASE! DON'T YOU DARE Y/N! IF YOU DO, I WILL KILL YOU!" He bellowed, as it echoed through the school. It seemed as everything got quiet in that moment, as your body seemed to fade away into the wind, as everything went black.

________________________________________________

Katsuki woke up panting, tears falling from his eyes, causing them to steam. He looked around, and then down to your H/C hair. He sobbed slightly, then putting a hand over his mouth to cover the sound. No way that Y/N would hear him crying. That was not an exception.

You then started to move, nuzzling your head into his chest, causing him to try and scoot back, as you fell on his leg, seemingly fast asleep. 'She is okay.' Was the only thing going through Katsuki's mind as you began to wake up, looking up to see a flustered wet eyed Katsuki staring at your E/C eyes.

"Katsuki?" You yawned, stretching and sitting up, making Katsuki frown intensely. "What is it?" You asked, looking into his eyes, which still had remnants of tears in them. "Were you crying? What's wrong?" You asked as you wiped a tear from his cheek, as his recoiled back.

"I am not a pillow, so don't use me as one." He mumbled as he looked away from you. You then looked at the clock, and realized that it was 5 pm. Your eyes bulged, as you stood up from the bed, running to your bag, and packing everything up. "Hey, where are you going?" Katsuki fumed as you were about to leave.

"I- I ordered pizza, and I was supposed to pay the guy and hour ago! THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO LET ME BUY FOOD ONLINE EVER AGAIN!" You boomed, making Katsuki laugh, as you stared at him, frustrated. "WHAT?! IT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET FO-" You started, then slapping a hand over your mouth, as Katsuki stared at you in surprise. "The only way I can get food for cheap?" You lied straight out of your mouth again. You couldn't tell him that you didn't know how to cook anything but cereal and toast.