Comfortable

After Katsuki and you started making dinner, he taught you how to use a knife, and how to boil water (While yelling at you being an idiot the whole time, because apparently you can't cook well).

You guys had made spaghetti, while although it was simple, you were proud. You smirked at your creation of food, as Katsuki laughed at you. You pouted, but then began eating, along with Katsuki. You stood up, taking your food with you. "Where are you going? Aren't we supposed to be eating the food?" He spat at you, some pasta sauce falling out of his mouth. It took all of your will not to burst out laughing.

"Come on!" You said as you ran to a drawer, and opened it, revealing board games, some art materials, and a computer. You pulled out the computer, and pulled up youtube, as you searched a bunch of meme videos. You sat down on the ground, as Katsuki looked at you with confusion, slurping the spaghetti into his mouth, leaving lots of sauce on his outfit, the ground, and his face. "Hurry up you slow poke. You need to know what memes are!" You dictated as Katsuki walked over and plopped down next to you. You giggled as you clicked the first video.

________________________________________________

"WHY DO YOU EVEN LIKE THAT STUFF Y/N! IT IS SUCH TRASH!" Katsuki bellowed. His face was now covered in pasta sauce so much it looked like a beard. He looked kind of like a crazy lumberjack, as you rolled over laughing. "DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME! WHY IS THIS FUNNY!" He boomed pointing to the computer, as you had another laughing fit on the ground. He then squatted next to you, staring down at you, as you almost spat out your drink from how funny he looked.

You grabbed the computer and opened a mirror app, and turned it to him, as his jaw dropped, and he stared at you, and he seemed to get mad. "Y/N" He stated, stopping your laughing. He turned to you with a furious face. "HOW LONG HAVE I HAD A SPAGHETTI BEARD! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" He spat at you, causing you to have another laughing fit again. When you started to calm down, and wipe the tears of joy from your eyes, you turned to see him snooping through your computer.

"Hoy, what are you doing!" You demanded laughing as you snatched the computer back, to see he was looking on a photo app. You plopped down next to him, looking at the photo app, which had a bunch of photos of your family and when you were younger on the screen. Your mood instantly dropped, causing your eyes to become colder, and it seemed your positivity from just a minute ago faded into emptiness.

"Is that your family?" He asked, moving next to you, and looking over your shoulder with a bland face. You nodded, losing all want to speak. He seemed to notice the change in attitude. He then clicked the slideshow button, making a slideshow start from when you were first born. When you still lived at your old house by the beach, you would always go through it. You have him the computer, and walked to the restroom, brushing your teeth, and putting your hair up.

When you came back out, he was still watching the slideshow. He had gotten to the point your parents got their jobs, and then there were just photos of either you, or your parents. No more together. It then went to photos of only you, not having your parents in them anymore, and then your most recent photo. A selfie you took with during a class, which had your teacher from Junior High yelling at you. It had been the last day, so you were feeling rebellious.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Why after a point in the photos do your parents and you never be in the same photos?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the screen, as you stared at his back. He then clenched his fists, but you could not see that, since you only saw his back and the light from the computer. You didn't answer his question, as he turned to you, his eyes seemingly angry. "Where are your parents Y/N." He demanded, as you walked over to your couch, and sat down.