Conscious

Beware, some romance (hueh huehhhhh) Yeah. Be warned?

Also, Katsuki be OOC, because you almost just died, and he was scared, so yeahhhh.....

Yeah

______________________________________________________

After you passed out, All Might had defeated Noumu, and the villains who were left standing fled the area, knowing that All Might would defeat them if they stayed. Izuku was laying on the ground, due to attacking one of the people, and Eijirou ran up to him, but another hero told him to get back to the main campus, and bring the rest of the class. Before they left, Eijirou and Katsuki ran to you, checking your pulse, and lifted you up. They were carrying you by dragging your feet against the ground, moving towards the exit.

"When do you think she is going to wake up?" Eijirou asked, as Katsuki looked at the ground he was walking on, seemingly, sad. 'What the hell? Since when did a guy like him make that face?' Eijirou thought to himself. "Hey, I asked you whe-" He started.

"I don't know." Katsuki snapped back, as he yanked you from Eijirou's arms, and carried you bridal style.

"Hey, where are you going!" Eijirou yelled from behind him, annoyed at the lack of communication from Katsuki. Katsuki stopped walking, and slowly cracked his head towards Eijirou, anger filled his face. He snapped his head back to where he was walking, and continued to walk away from an awestruck red-head.

He continued to walk, you in his arms, as he stared down at you with anger and pity. He felt a liquid dropping on his hands, as he looked. There was a small stream of blood coming from your head, as he began to run to the nurse's office.

He felt your ragged breathing slowing, as tears formed in his eyes. He was not going to lose you. Not in a million years, especially after all you had gone through. You deserved to live, and he knew it. He picked up the pace, arriving at the nurse's office in about 10 minutes. He kicked the door open, and she looked at him in awe. He ran to the bed, and laid you down, and looked to the nurse desperately. "P-please!" He said, bowing his head in desperation. She stared at him in awe.

A little later, after doing a check up, she said that you had a concussion, and the impact of the hit knocked you out, so you wouldn't be up for a little, but you were fine.

______________________________________________________

It was about an hour later, and everyone else from the class had gone home to their parents, except for you and Katsuki. He knew you were hurt, and he knew that if you woke up alone, you would do something reckless, like you did at the fight only an hour earlier. She had fixed up your side again, and re-covered it in bandages. She tried to make Katsuki go home, but he would not leave your side.

"You should go home. Your parents must be worried."

"I am not leaving her! I will make my parents come here if it means I will stay, but if I leave, she is going to do something reckless, and hurt herself!" He spat at the nurse, who nodded. Katsuki plopped down on the couch and texted his parents to come, to say that you could stay.

'That kid,' the nurse thought, 'Why does he want to even stay?' She looked at him, then left the room.

______________________________________________________

When his parents got to the room where he refused to leave, they hugged him, and told him how worried they were. His mom reminded you of him, and you hadn't met his dad yet. You were still out cold, so you didn't get to see a flustered Katsuki, even though it was your favorite.