Force

The next day as you showed up, you saw Katsuki sitting on a bench. You looked at your phone, saying it was 2 hours before school started. You looked up at him, and saw he was staring at the ground with menace. You ran behind a tree, trying to avoid contact. You went from tree to tree, avoiding his line of sight best you could, but as you were tiptoeing to the next tree, he swung his head towards you, finding your E/C eyes immediately.

"F/N." He whispered to himself, then immediately looking back to the ground. He looked flustered... You wondered what was going on, and you begun to walk over to him. He looked up at you from the corner of his eyes, then back at the ground. He didn't look like himself. You were actually worried about this jerk that bullied everyone, and threatened you yesterday.

'I must be crazy', You said as you walked over to him, and sat down next to him at the bench. 'Yep, I am definitely crazy' You said putting your bags down and pulling out your phone to look at the time. You didn't want to be late today, since today there was a test for your least favorite subject, which was first in the morning, so you wanted some time to wake up.

"Hi." You stated, trying to break the heavy silence that had held everything around you. Katsuki looked at you, his face went red, and he looked back down at the ground, and clenched his fists "I- I'm sorry Katsuki." You begun, his head whipped towards yours, confused at what you were saying, and then looked back down, seeming more angry. "I need to apply to U.A, but I don't even think I will get in, so... Please don't hate me." You blurted out, soon covering your mouth with your hand, as you stood up. You could see Katsuki be taken aback by it, as his eyes seemed to bulge out, but he just stared more at the ground. Taking your bag, and beginning to walk away, your face beginning to burn...

What you didn't know, was that Katsuki refused to look at you for more than a second, because he was trying to avoid his so called 'problem'.

______________________________________________________________

While waiting for class to start, you walked around the school, wondering about how the test for U.A would be. As you were walking around, you ran into a curly haired boy in the same class as you. You both fell down, him dropping his books. You looked up, and you could swear he looked like a tomato with his green hair and flustered face.

" L/N! I'M SORRY!" He blurted, picking up his books, and bowing to you. "I didn't mean to run into you!" You laughed, and he looked scared. You picked up his phone, and handed it to him, and then gave him a gentle smile.

"Izuku, just call me Y/N, okay? It's okay to drop the formalities." You said, smiling, and Izuku looked like he was going to implode, and then his eyes went behind you, and you swore that he was one of those toys that when you squeezed them, their eyes bulged out. "What's wrong?" You asked, looking behind you, to only find a pathway in the school. You looked back at him, and he looked ready to run away at top speed. You then started to feel a glare from behind you. You looked around to find Katsuki walking down the pathway, staring holes into the back of your head. "Oh, it was just Katsuki..." You whispered to yourself, Izuku looking like you just said the scariest thing in the world.

"J-JUST KATSUKI!" Izuku yelled in a whisper to you. "Are you crazy Y/N? He is going to kill you!" He continued, as you frowned slightly. Katsuki passed you, avoiding your eye contact, but seemed to glare daggers at Izuku. Izuku squealed out of fear, and begun to walk away, mumbling to himself about his schedule. You turned to Katsuki, running to catch up with him, but he glared at you, seemingly furious about something. You winced back, and kept your place in the ground. You knew not to frustrate him when he was like this. That is how everyone else got beat up.

______________________________________________________________

While class begun, you noticed that Katsuki was tapping his pencil against the desk, keeping his eyes trained on the board. You took your notes, hoping that the teacher would not get mad at you today. Your friend Izuku was mumbling to himself, so you poked his shoulder, and wrote on a paper 'You are mumbling again Izuku!'. He then nodded, mouthing the words 'thank you', and continuing to write calculations on his paper. That was weird, this was history class. You looked at him confused, then disregarded it, and continued to take notes for the class.