Lucky

"Fuck!" You hissed to yourself, hitting your toe on the door while walking outside the restroom. You held your toe, as you growled at the door. "Just wait. I will destroy you door." You snapped at the inanimate object. You then walked back to Kat- you and Katsuki's room. You opened the door, to find Katsuki sitting up on his bed, rubbing his eyes. "Sup sleepyhead." You grumbled, walking to your bed, and falling face first into it.

"What the hell are you doing up at 3:00 am?" He muttered, yawning slightly, turning to look at you.

"Going to the restroom." You flat out stated. "Let me remind you, this whole day I have been battling, and I haven't gone to the restroom once, so I needed to go." You shrugged your shoulders, throwing the covers over your body. "Good night potato."

"What-" He sneered, as you laughed.

"You know, hot potatoes? If I say you are a potato, that means you are hot." You smirked, as he made a weird face, and glared at you. "I am going to sleep." You said as your head hit the pillow.

_________________________________________________________

You had fallen asleep pretty quickly, about 5 minutes after your conversation with Katsuki. Although you had fallen asleep, it didn't stay that way. In your dreams, you kept having nightmares about the villains, and what they did to you over those months. You snapped up, crying out, as your breath hitched. It had felt so real. Tears hit the comforter over your knees.

Katsuki heard your cry, as he slowly woke up, to see you panting, tears staining your cheeks. "Y/N?" He questioned, as you looked to him with scared eyes. "What is it?" He questioned, as you sobbed lightly, your breath hitching in your throat. He noticed you were shaking. He stood up out of his bed, and walked over to you, grabbing your hand, making you stand with him, as he brought you back to his bed.

"Wh-" You started as he pulled you both onto the bed, as he pulled the comforter over the both of you. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you to him, as you cuddled on the bed.

"I will protect you. Fuck whoever is in your dreams. They won't get to you as long as I am here." He whispered to you, as you found peace in his arms. You wrapped your arms around his chest, as you nuzzled your face into his warmth. His face turned slightly red, but of course, you don't know that.

"Thank you so much." You started, holding him tightly. "For everything you have done for me. I don't appreciate you enough." You told him. "I like you." You muffled your voice in his chest, as he laughed.

"I didn't hear you you idiot. You have to say it again." He joked.

"I like you." You pronunciated, looking up to him with a joking smile on your face. It was quiet for a minute. "Aren't you going to say it back?"

"No." Your jaw hung open in annoyance, as you let go of him, and tried to push away, only to be pulled back. "I don't like you." He smirked, as you frowned deeply. "I lo-" He started, as you wrapped your arms around him again, a strong blush making it's way to your face. "Let me finish my sentences.

"I never interrupted you. You can continue you doof." You smiled into his warmth, laughing slightly.

He growled, as you felt the rumble in his chest. If you didn't know it was a growl, it would remind you of a cat. "I love you you fucking pain in the ass." He sneered, as a joyful laugh broke from your mouth. "DON'T LAUGH AT ME!"

You slapped a hand over his mouth, silencing him. "Don't wake your parents up. It is like, 3 in the morn-." You started sarcastically, winking. He then muffled your words in a hug.

"Just shut up please." He muttered, as you nodded. You began singing a song lightly.

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again." You sang, as Katsuki looked down at you. Your eyes were closed, and you were holding onto him.