Tests

You woke up to your alarm blaring, making you freak out, and it then flew across the room, shattering against your wall. "4th TIME THIS MONTH!" You yelled at yourself, getting out of bed, and quickly changing into your clothes for the day. You had to buy a new outfit from the store, because you didn't want to ruin your outfits by your quirk (It could get reckless sometimes).

You looked at the time, and then realized you didn't have enough time to run and make breakfast. Grabbing your phone, you jumped out of your window, landing not so gracefully on the concrete below. You heard a crack from next to you, and looked to see your phone on the ground. "Crap..." You said, picking up your phone, and shoving it into your pocket. You ran past Katsuki's house, and jumped with a wind boost, going 50 feet up in the air, seeing Katsuki walking below you. He looked up, and you could see him freak out, as you begun to fall.

"F/N?!" He questioned, while running towards your falling figure. You smirked, wanting to annoy him more, as you turned in the air, sticking your tongue out at him, but as you spinned back around to where you wanted to go, there was a sign, as you slammed into it, face first. "YOU IDIOT, WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" He yelled from below you, as you fell backwards from the sign, being dizzy, and your head ringing like you had a concussion. You then regained your full consciousness, to realize you were falling face first towards the ground. Your eyes shrunk, as you attempted to use your powers, but something was wrong.

"CRAP!" You yelled, realizing that your powers has accidently blacked out for a second. This would always happen if you didn't stretch before using them, but you were in such a hurry you forgot. As you fell, you snapped your eyes shut, bracing for the ground, but it never came. You opened your eyes to find the ground millimeters away from your face, as you swung your arms, temporarily freaking out. You then felt a strong grips around your legs, as you looked up, to realize Katsuki had saved you from inevitable death. "Katsuki!" You said in relief, as you tried to get down, but he would not let go. "Hey, let me go." You stated, looking back up at him. Your head was turning red due to the blood rushing to your head.

"As if. Your powers went out, and I would rather not run into a dead Y/N on my way to U.A." He stated, pulling you into a bridal carry, as you looked up at him, weirded out. "Hold on." He mumbled, a huge explosion coming from his feet, launching you higher than you have ever jumped. You looked down to see buildings flying by, and then back up at Katsuki, who seemed to have no care in the world. You leaned over his arm to continue looking at the city, feeling gracious that you were able to see it from this view, as you almost fell out of his arms, which made you yelp, as he pulled you back to his body. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT!" He screamed, making you flinch into him.

You then shut your eyes for the rest of the flight, now afraid of the falling that would occur if you looked over. Katsuki landed on the ground, making his arms shake slightly, as you clutched to his shirt in fear, not realizing you landed already. He then began to walk towards the entrance of the school. You realized he was walking, as you slowly pried your eyes open, looking at all of the other applicants staring at you and Katsuki. Of course they were, he was carrying you like a bride, and you weren't saying anything about it. "Katsuki?" You started, him looking down at you, then continuing to walk, not bothered by you. "Can you put me down?" You asked, as he immediately put you down, and continued to walk. You saw Izuku up ahead, so you ran to him.

"IZUKU!" You yelled, catching up to him, as you smiled softly. "You ready for the entrance exam?" You asked, as Izuku shook his head yes, seeming very nervous. He was mumbling to himself again, and then you heard a shout from behind you.

"DEKU!" Izuku froze, and looked back carefully, to find a steaming Katsuki staring at him. "GET OUT OF MY WAY OR I WILL KILL YOU!" He barked, Izuku hiding behind you, as you glared at Katsuki. What was up with him?