Jealous

You went to a few of the rooms mindlessly, not seeming to be bothered. To be honest, you were kind of weirded out by the guy's behavior around you. Were they always that clingy? After you were done going to rooms, everyone voted for sugar guy to have the best room (by everyone, all of the girls).

"Can I go to sleep now?" Shouto asked, yawning. He actually stayed the whole time. He was complaining before about how tired he was and all.

Iida started yelling something about brushing his teeth because of the cake, but then Uraraka called him outside, along with a few of the other people. It was everyone who had helped you escape from the villains. You then felt a pair of eyes looking at you. You turned, crashing into a certain person's chest. You froze, not moving for a second, before you pushed yourself away from him, looking at the boy. Your face gained heat from embarrassment.

"S-Sorry Den-" You started, as he bursted out laughing. A tear of joy made it's way into one of his eyes, as he wiped it off with one of his fingers. "What is it?" You questioned, as he put a hand on your hair, messing it up slightly while ruffling it around.

"Cute." He muttered, walking away, as you stood there dumbfounded, the ghost of his hand lingering over the top of your head.

"Is this guy hitting on me?" You squeaked to yourself, turning to Denki who was now talking with everyone else. The group of everyone who went outside came back in. They were all hugging Tsuyu, and comforting her about something. It was adorable. Uraraka then walked up to you, with a huge smile on her face. "Wassup Uraraka?" You questioned, as she tied something around your eyes. "WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT IS THIS!" You screeched, trying to pull off the thing preventing your eyesight.

"Dude, chill. We just needa do something without you seeing it." Eijirou, or at least you thought is was him, said. You then felt to arms slip under your knees and back, as you were lifted from the ground swiftly. You squeaked, clinging onto whoever was holding you.

'Who the hell is holding me-' You began to think, as you then felt something on your face. "What the-" You started as you took your hand, and wiped it off, feeling a water like thing. "What is this?" You asked, as you heard a sniffle. "Are you ok- Whoever in the world is carrying me?" You questioned. You then heard a small laugh from the person carrying you.

"Sorry Y/N." They said. "It's just the conversation with Tsuyu made me a little sad and all, but I'm okay now." That voice was way too familiar. You then pouted, crossing your arms.

"I should've known it was you Eijirou. Now, will you tell me why I am blindfolded, in the arms of one of my classmates, and not being told what is going on?" You stubbornly asked. Flipping your hair dramatically. He laughed at this, as you also giggled, but then turned to where you thought he was. "But I am actually curious, and a little worried right now..." You continued.

"Don't worry. You might actually be happy about it. It will lighten the mood." He said happily, walking with a bounce in his step. What he said actually concerned you. You knew you had a different idea of a light mood then these guys.

"But then again, I might not. Can you at least tell me where we are going?" You asked, this time feeling for it to be more urgent. You were beginning to get scamperish.

"No, but I will tell you it will be fun!" He cheered from above you, as he lurched to a stop, making you almost fall out of his arms. "Woah! Be careful Y/N, unless you have a date with the floor, I would recommend not falling." He laughed, as you sighed. You ran your fingers through your H/C hair, as you felt a warm hand on your face.

"Wh-" You started as Eijirou pulled the blindfold like thing off, and your eyes tried to adjust. "It's hard to see." You said, as Eijirou put you down, and you used his arm as support to stay up. As soon as your vision adjusted, you realized where you were. You were back at the lobby, but there were decorations everywhere. "You are telling me, we just went in a huge circle." You snapped your head to Eijirou, who looked kind of proud of what was in front of him. You then took a second glance. It looked, like...