*Bonus Chapter*

Hey y'all! I know its been like two years but I wanted to do a bonus chapter. More may come later but for now, enjoy.

Leave me lots of comments & inline comments!

-Johnnea

----

Two Years Later

(Mekai & Jade ages 6; Madison age 3)

Morgan

"Baby...get up Daddy...". I watched as Jacob rested, his bare chest exposed and his arms stretched.

It was his birthday and the kids and I planned a day of fun, and of course I had plans for just the two of us later. They were currently at my parent's house so that gave Jake and I a little privacy before our day was scheduled to get started.

I began to kiss his jawline and worked my way down to his chest. He stirred a bit and smiled, eyes fluttering open as I laid my head on his chest.

"Happy Birthday my love." His lips connected with mine and I smiled feeling the lips that I adored.

"Thank you, wifey." He cheesed kissing my forehead.

"My pleasure, hubby." I giggled feeling his hand rub my butt slowly. "What are you doing?"

"The kids are gone..."he trailed.

"Mhm."

"Just me...and you...its Daddy's birthday." I smirked to myself hearing him call himself that.

"Oh no, we're not about to get caught up this morning." I laughed sitting up.

"Girl ain't nobody getting caught up, come on bae." He mumbled against my neck.

"As bad as I would like to the kids are waiting at my parent's for us. We planned a whole day for you Jake."

He just wouldn't quit.

"Exactly. Three beautiful kids we did make and we can make another Morgan come on." He pushed himself on me a little more and by now I was laughing harder.

"Boy bye. Come on, up." I kissed his earlobe and scooted out of the bed.

After him giving me the silent treatment for about an hour or so we were finally dressed and on our way to get the munchkins. Time had truly flown, Jacob and I were both 32 and life couldn't have been any better than now.

Two new singles were put out over the course of six months- Remember Me and Climb. Both were inspired by me according to him and I was so proud to see them still gracing the charts in high numbers. He had an album on the backburner for right now as he was in between a lot of films.

I on the other hand had my hands full still with the modeling, and even a new book in the works for mothers like me. Having three healthy and ambitious children was a blessing and a curse but I managed to deal and love them more and more each day all the while.

"Jacob before we go can you take a few pictures of me, please?" I smiled reaching the foyer where I stood near the chair.

"Is it your birthday or mine?" He joked pulling out his phone.

"Boy shutup and take the damn picture!" I ranted as he laughed. The laughing continued and I walked over to see him posting me on his snap story.