Tonight

Morgan

I examined my outfit in the full length mirror of our hotel room, smiling in satisfaction at my choice. I wore a black, strapless jumpsuit. It fit me perfectly and I loved the way it looked on me. My hair was curly, and I had light make-up. Jacob wouldn't tell me where we were going, so I tried to keep it simple. He came out of the bathroom with a devious smile before wrapping his arms around me.

"Shoot, my baby looks so good right now." he kissed my neck softly and I smiled at his touch. I turned around pecking his lips before going to put on my wedged sandals.

"You still not telling me where we're going huh?" I questioned sliding my foot into my shoe. I watched him shake his head before laughing. I didn't realize I was pouting until he walked over picking my face up.

"You'll see Morg, come on." with that we left the hotel, and made our way to wherever he had plans on taking us. I liked surprises with him though, he was very unpredictable.

We hopped in the car and sat in the back as John drove us to the location. I grew skeptical of Jake, and looked out of the window as we had started to drive away from all of the attractions and such of the city.

"Hold tight. I can read you like a book right now." he comforted rubbing my thigh. I sighed and leaned onto him.

"Can't you always?" I laughed silently. To pass the time I scrolled on my phone until we made it to our date.

"Hey, I think we're here." he said smiling as we pulled up to what looked like a studio, I looked to Jacob with an arched brow as he walked around to get me out.

"Thanks John." I smiled before turning to Jacob who stood with a hand out for me. I laughed and followed him inside. Candles were lit everywhere, and the aroma was heavenly.

"Come on ma, unwind." he kissed my cheek and continued leading us inside. I could see security walk to the doors as Jacob closed another. I looked around and found cameras set up.

"What's all this?" I placed my hand up to my mouth taking in my surroundings. There was a table, lit with a candle and flowers as the centerpiece.

"I had to come up with something, different. Used a few of my resources and wahlah." we walked over to the table to eat. A caesar salad and shrimp linguini. Jacob knew that was one of my favorites.

"So what do you have the camera set up for?" I asked finishing up my food. He grabbed my hand, bringing me to his level.

"I wanna have a mini photo shoot with you..." I blushed and laughed looking up to Jacob, rubbing my fingers over his cheeks.

"Oh really? I don't think you can handle me though." I said going over to the white wall. I smiled as he took shots, surprisingly he knew what he was doing.

"I think I can." he taunted as I struck various poses. I took my wedges off, dancing around as he continued snapping.

"What exactly are you going to do with these pictures?" I questioned laughing. He took yet another shot before coming up to me.

"Hang em up, around the house...maybe even in our room."

"Well that sounds sweet." he walked over to a radio, turning it on as John Legend's Best You Ever Had played.

I immediately started dancing feeling him come behind me. We danced together to the music, and laughed at each others moves. My hands made their way to his neck, we danced slowly looking into each others eyes.

"Best date in a long time baby."

"Well thank you. I just wanted us to enjoy ourselves." I nestled my face in his neck, pecking him as I stood on my tiptoes. I felt him kiss my forehead and we came to a pause.