Lost In Paradise

{A.N the comments were wonderful last chapter, lets keep it up. Silent readers I wanna hear from you too darlings c: }

Morgan

"Tell mommy bye." Jacob said as we were in the middle of the airport with Stacy. He wanted to send me off with the twins.

"Bye bye mommy." Jade waved along with Mekai and I kissed them both. I kissed Jacob before picking up my hand luggage.

"Call me when you can." he said hugging me tight. The twins were holding on to me also. I nodded before letting go of his hand to walk with Stacy.

"You'll see 'em in a week pumpkin. Ready for Miami?" she smiled. I nodded before smiling to her also.

"Sure am, Miami here we come!" we both erupted into laughter before boarding our plane.

I started to think about the person I'd be a mentor to. What did she look like? What kind of music was she into? More importantly, was she going to like me when we met each other? I sat back in my seat, and reclined a tad bit back. First class was always good to me.

Miami Beach, Florida.

Stacy and I checked into our hotel, and decided to go ahead and visit Aliyah. Her name was so beautiful to me. I got a tad bit nervous and I knew that Stacy could tell. She looked down at me, noticing me fluffing my hair and fidgeting with my nails.

"Hey, you two will love each other. Trust me." she said as we walked into her boutique. It was so spacious and the interior was just gorgeous. I was in a daze staring around the store when we saw a girl about my height walk over to us with her hand over her mouth before she started to cry.

"Oh my God..you'll have to excuse me. I'm so sorry." I smiled bringing her into a hug. I patted her back and watched as people inside her store smiled at the sight.

"Its very nice to meet you Aliyah." I laughed along with Stacy. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought. A sigh of relief silently escaped my lips and Aliyah wiped her eyes while backing away.

"I'm just so happy to be able to be learning from you. I love your work." she smiled. I did the same, feeling really accomplished.

"Thank you. We just wanted to stop by and let you know that you got me!" I laughed watching her do the same.

"Well the shop is about to close down in a few minutes, but you guys can come to the back while I finish up. My older cousin stopped by today. People were going crazy." she said leading us down some stairs where there was a large basement. It was really nice. A large black sofa, a flat screen TV. Stacy and I sat down.

"Are they in the business too?" I asked crossing my legs, my long cream colored maxi skirt swayed at my ankles.

"Yeah. He is. Mario, where are you?" she asked walking around the area. My eyes widened once I saw him walk in. When she said that people were going crazy, I could see why.

"What's up Liyah?" he asked her as she finally caught up with him. I sat back feeling my throat go dry, I loved Mario. And we were in the same room right now. Stacy was too busy scrolling on her phone to see my reaction.

"This is Morgan Latimore, my mentor. Remember I was telling you about the modeling with Wilhelmina?" she asked him referring to the agency. I stood up smoothing my clothes and extending my hand.

"Nice to meet you. Latimore? Sounds familiar." he said bringing me into a hug instead. I was just about to faint, literally. He was so sweet, and I had just met him.