You and I

Once morning came Jacob and Morgan planned to get some things out of the way. For one, they both had a press conference meeting at the police station and it was sure to be a little heated. Alix and Justin were in jail without a trial arraigned. Even though the incident occurred in Florida they were jailed in Atlanta. Throughout the time that Morgan was in a coma many were shocked and outraged that it had happened. As Jacob and the guys had mentioned, they thought that Alix was sure to be the one to wow them all...not in that sense though.

"Hey Morg. You ready?" Jacob knocked on the door to their bathroom and watched as it opened. Morgan stood in the mirror fixing her bun.

"Yeah baby, we can go now." she smiled into the mirror and turned off the light before facing him. Morgan stood before Jacob in a black high neck knitted dress and black heels. She kept it professional yet sophisticated and sexy. It was someting Jacob had missed and loved the most about her.

"You got it, alright?" she nodded and kissed his cheek. Hugging him they rocked side to to side.

"Always." with that it was time for them to leave. The car was a bit silent as they were each just reflecting on different things in their minds.

Once they arrived there was so much commotion outside it was ridiculous. They both walked hand in hand to the station as security blocked snapping photographers. Morgan removed her sunglasses as did Jacob did his shades. They were led to a back room that was set up as a sort of conference. Morgan wasn't really prepared to be asked so many questions in which she knew was coming but she knew that it wasn't anything unfamiliar so she went along with it.

"We are here today to learn more information in Latimore versus Lapri and Martin, in the state of Georgia." everyone watched as the two suspects were brought in.

Alix had gained weight, and she didn't look the same. You could see that she was extremely stressed. As for Justin, he looked lost and as if he wasn't really there. A person observing could tell that he was a bit afraid meanwhile Alix looked unbothered. Morgan glanced over just looking at the both of them with a hurt expression. Never in a million years would she have thought that they would have planned to potentially kill her. And it was all over Jacob.

"We'd like to go ahead and get started. We'd like to ask that the news broadcasters and media personnel refrain from asking questions until otherwise announced." the police chief stood before everyone as he pulled the microphone down.

"At this time, Alix Lapri and Justin Martin are currently serving time for what is considered attempted murder. The minimum sentencing being 15 years and maximum 20." Jacob ran his hand through his hair, thinking to himself that it was a long time. Yet they deserved it. "That is also considering that the victim was pregnant, making it two counts."

The room fell dead silent with few gasps being heard. Each of them were also given mental attention, it was completely absurd as to how Alix had planned it all out. Morgan felt tears well up in her eyes at the thought of Madison dying, as well as herself. With a simple look Jacob eased her mind while he rubbed the top of her hand.

"Now, we will open the floor up for questions. Being that we have no trial we will still treat it like so." Mr.Samuel stood to accompany Morgan and Jacob as they took to the podium in front of the large conference room.

"My clients will do the best they possibly can to answer your questions. However if they feel as if there is an invasion of privacy they can choose not to answer."

And surprisingly they both answered them all.

"Jacob, so there was not an affair with Ms.Lapri?"