With You

Morgan

It was a long day of last minute shopping for the twin's party. Everything was going to be perfect though. I had ordered some fake snow for them, and the idea was a winter wonderland theme. I was beyond happy, considering my babies were getting so big. Kaleb was staying with us for the weekend, and I admit I missed him lots. He was getting so much older, and wiser. I looked to him seeing Jacob in everything he did.

"Where do we have to go now Morgan?" he asked looking up to me as we walked to my car. I had a few things to get before the party later.

"How about we find some pretty table cloths? Since this store didn't have any I liked." he smiled and put up a thumb.

"Okay."

We drove to another decorating store, and soon within a few minutes we found some pretty white, glittery cloths. Perfect. I brought a few more bags of candy for the gift bags and we called it a day. Kaleb was pretty quiet in the backseat too, I peeped back to find him dozing off to sleep. When we got home I told Jacob we were outside, that way he could help us to bring the things in. I grabbed Kaleb and laid him down in the kid's playroom down the hall from the kitchen.

"My mom will be over with the twins and my dad later babe. Want help with anything?" Jacob questioned pulling some items from their bags. I shook my head and went straight to the cupboard for a glass and a bottle of wine.

"No, mama just needs to take a breather." I sighed pouring the wine into my glass. Jacob walked over with his head high, before wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. I smiled at his affection and sipped peacefully. Two o'clock couldn't come any faster.

.

.

Twin's Party.

"Come on in Danielle! Hi Lenah." I smiled as the last guest arrived. They all were the children of some of the girls I modeled with, or just knew from working at the practice.

Some family was here also, and as for now the kids were just playing in the fake snow we had. They were just one and two year olds anyways, so nothing too extravagant was necessary.

"Jay come here, I want you to meet everybody." I smiled dragging him over with me. He interlocked his hand with mine and we approached my friends.

"Hey Morgan. This was the cutest idea." my co-worker Justice cooed looking over to where the kids were. I looked up to Jacob giving off a smile.

"Thank you. I don't know if you guys have met my husband Jacob. Jacob, this is Justice, Danielle, and Tori. I worked with Tori at the practice and I model with Justice and Danielle." he nodded hugging them all.

"We know each other. You don't remember Dani being in my videos?" he asked. She looked my way nodding.

"Get out of here!" I laughed.

"And I knew Jacob for a little bit when Chresanto and I dated." Justice added. Jake nodded my way and I crossed my arms.

"Its just a small world huh?" we talked for a little while longer until the kids got to eat. After that it was time for the happy birthday. I had a large snowflake shaped cake, with the twin's pictures on it.

"Mommy, mommy!" Jade smiled once the cake was placed down. I smiled wide watching her face light up, and her little teeth show. Mekai made his way over with a hand full of the artificial snow. I sat them both down along with Jacob. I lit the candles being sure to pull the twins away incase they tried to touch. Two big number two's might be gone within the next two seconds if I hadn't moved them back. I held Mekai, while Jacob held Jade.