Take It or Leave It

All night long they thought about each other. Jacob found it difficult to sleep, and the same for Morgan. She knew that being so stressed out wasn't good for the baby on the way. However it was like an annoying thought that wouldn't go away. They both had to face each other again today anyway, due to the fact that there was a wedding rehearsal today. The twins would be participating also, so they would all be together.

Meanwhile at the hotel, Morgan was getting ready to go. She looked to herself in the mirror, noticing her dried tear stains. Sighing, she started the water for the shower and stripped from her clothing. A smile formed on her face as she noticed her stomach was getting bigger. It would definitely be noticeable in her dress on Saturday.
After showering and getting dressed she contemplated on calling Jacob, but it wasn't worth her getting angry, or crying all over again. She headed over to her parent's house where the twins were. But little did she know someone else was there waiting for her also.

Morgan

I pulled up to my parent's home only to see Jacob's truck in the driveway as well. Sighing I contemplated on even going inside. It would just be awkward...and tension would still be between us. Jacob really hurt me this time. All he had to do was tell me. As a couple we could've worked through it. But not now. That's not to say we were getting a divorce, but I just needed my space.

I knocked on the door and to my surprise he came to the door. He had a innocent look on his face as Jade was in his arms. She smiled and I took her from him.

"Mommy!" she cheered wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed her over and over before walking to the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Oh there she is, good morning Morgan." Dad walked over and I hugged him from the side.

"Morning everyone." I smiled. I watched as Jacob ate, looking up to me with saddened eyes.

"Morgan...is that a bump?" Mom inquired walking towards me with a smile. I nodded glancing down.

"Yes ma'am." I placed Jade down in her high chair and hugged my mother. We both giggled and she placed her hand on my stomach.

"I just love it. You two, and your little family." Jacob and I exchanged awkward glances to each other and smiled at my mother. She fixed me a plate and I sat with the twins at the table.

"Mommy loook!" Mekai pointed to his plate. I smiled looking at the fruit and pancakes he had assorted. From the looks of it he tried to make a face.

"I see Kai Kai. Thats good baby." I blew kisses to him and watched him catch them. Smiling to myself I felt Jacob's stare burning a hole in my face.

"So you guys have a rehearsal for Tiffany and Jacob's wedding right?" Dad questioned. I nodded and looked up to him from my plate. It was like heaven eating my Mom's food.

"Yeah, we'll take the twins. You guys behave?" I asked looking to them. Bewildered looks was all I got. Instantly Jacob and I started laughing.

"Im sure they did." he smiled. I got up from the table getting some orange juice from the counter.

"You know it, I love it when my grand babies come to visit." Mom smiled kissing both of their cheeks.

After eating and talking, the afternoon was quickly approaching. It was time to go to the church to rehearse once more. Mario would be there, considering he was singing and all of that.

"Morgan...call me later, alright?" my mom pulled me to the side while Jacob walked the twins outside. I looked down before nodding.

"I will." I finally looked up from adjusting my coat before heading out to the car where I followed behind Jacob to the church.