Skin

Sexual content ; reader discretion is advised.

Morgan

"Babe you always let them get to you." Jacob said as we walked into the house. I was just about over the two hoes that ran away earlier, but he had to bring it back up.

"Jacob, I'm over it. Just chill, I'll handle them on my own time." I snapped walking up the stairs, I felt him walking behind me soon after I made it to the top.

It was silent while I kicked off my shoes, Jacob just walked in and took off his coat. I rolled my eyes mentally, just annoyed at what was even going on tonight. I planned on enjoying my night with my baby. And then it gets ruined. A sigh escaped my lips as I fell back onto the bed, closing my eyes. I just let my mind roam as I felt two hands run their ways up my legs.

"Jay..." I groaned opening my eyes to find him looking to me with hunger, and lust. I sat up and faced him.

"I think I aught to teach you a lesson, about being so upset all the time." he growled into my ear as my head was bent. I felt the shivering, tingling sensation he sent throughout my body as his breath was against my neck.

"Whaa-" I started before being cut off by a kiss. He bit at my bottom lip, pushing me back to where I was before. I kissed back with anxiousness as to where we were taking things.

I soon lifted myself back up to slide out of my slim fitting dress, I watched as Jacob threw it behind him to the bench just before our bed. He pulled himself between my legs, instantly letting me feel his warm body. He kissed me so passionately, I was feeling more amazing by the minute. He moved down to my chest, licking, kissing and grabbing anything in sight.

I watched him leave a trail of kisses from my collar bone, down to my navel where he stopped. I watched as he looked back up, licking his lips before spreading my legs open. His hands ran down my thighs, where he kissed me softly. I whimpered quietly, throwing my head back.

"Didn't even get to that part yet baby." he said lowly tugging at my panties, which were becoming wet at his touch.

I watched him slide them off, putting my legs in the air as he did so. I soon felt him kissing against my diamond. Licking, and flickering his tongue again and again. I wanted him so badly. I felt warm, growing so tender from him pleasing me. High pitched moans came from me constantly. He inserted a finger, twisting inside of me and sending me to cloud 9.

"Ja-acob." I cried gripping the sheets, his pace got faster by the minute and he was surely teaching me my lesson. Just as I felt my climax he took my river as I overflowed. Feeling his warm tongue against me sent me into ecstasy.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked deviously before going back for more. My God it felt amazing. By this time I could hardly speak as his tongue was now inside of me.

"I uh aaoohh." I let out as he finished up crashing his lips into mine. I felt his tongue swirl inside of my mouth, and I tasted myself within the kiss. I closed my eyes, breathing heavily as he backed away to remove his shirt.

"I'm not finished." he said while stripping down to his undergarments. I glanced down seeing his member's erection.

He unclasped my bra, instantly breathing against my chest. His tongue circled around my now erected nipple, while he grabbed my free breast and massaging it gently.

"Babyyy..." I whined watching him, my head threw back and he turned me back in his direction.

"Keep your eyes on me." he whispered sternly while still continuing to have his fun. This is the punishment I was in for.