Hurt You

Two Months Later

• • •

Morgan was in her sixth month of pregnancy. She and Jade had been doing well. As for Mekai and Jacob, they were also. The heart murmur was looking to be okay and it wasn't effecting Mekai any longer thanks to some medication and regular doctor visits. However, Jacob and Morgan weren't really connecting like they were throughout the beginning of the separation. It was that time when they thought of other people. Jacob indeed did ask Lindsay on a date with him. She agreed, but felt bad for going out with a still married man. Morgan on the other hand knew nothing of it. It was safe to say that she and Mario were still friends though. Jacob was trying his best to wait for Morgan but he couldn't. It had been almost four months with no solution. Without a doubt he still loved Morgan, but he needed someone to be there for him. Being that Morgan's birthday was coming up she thought that she would go back home to Atlanta to celebrate with her friends and family. Tiffany however decided to come and pay Morgan and Jade a visit in the meantime.

• • •

Morgan

I smiled happily as I opened the door for Tiffany. She looked completely different. Her once jet black hair was now honey blonde. She smiled and we hugged for what felt like eternity. Finally we moved further inside.

"Lord knows how much I missed you." I pouted watching Tiff smile.

"I swear I've missed you ten times more. How are things around here?"

"They're good. Whats been going on back home?" we walked to the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"Well, Adam is officially a member of the Perez family. He's such a sweetheart. Best decision we could have made."

"That's fantastic. I know you guys were really looking forward to the adoption. Are you two going to have a little one?" I asked bringing my knees up. I watched Tiffany frown slightly.

"I mean I would love to. We've been trying but I can't seem to get into it if you know what I mean."

"What do you mean?" I asked with a slight chuckle. She cut her eyes my way and sighed.

"I feel like I'm not satisfying him. If you could see how he is. Morgan, he's a freak." I almost died laughing hearing her say that.

"I don't want to imagine baby girl. I can't really say much though. Its been a while for me." I smiled looking down to my baby. Just three more months and a beautiful baby girl would be here.

"Oh that's right. Hey baby girl." Tiffany smiled extending her hand. I pulled it to where she could feel the baby kicking. As soon as she felt it, she started smiling.

"I guess she heard you. Jade got so scared when I did it to her." we both laughed. In walked Mario with Jade on his shoulders. I smiled and watched Tiffany face me.

"Mommy!" Jade cheered as I smiled back to her. Mario chuckled and let her down gently sitting her down with me.

"You say hi to Auntie? She came to see us. Tiffany you remember Mario right?" she shook his hand and pushed her hair back.

"Yeah, how are you?"

"Good and you? I was upstairs with this one forever playing with blocks. She finally wanted to come and see mommy."

"Thanks Mario. Were you leaving now?" I asked sitting Jade on my lap. Or at least I attempted to.

"Uh yeah, I'll go ahead. You guys enjoy your evening though. See you." I stood to hug him and soon heard the door close.