Recovery

{A.N : Please remember to comment. Not asking for much, just your thoughts. Thank you!}

Morgan

"Mommy loves you. Goodnight babies." I kissed both the twins goodnight as they started dozing off to sleep almost instantly.

Leaving their room, I walked back to ours slowly. Jacob was on the small couch in his den watching TV. I walked past shaking my head before the tears started to fall. He brought it up, and in all honesty I didn't like arguing with him. I just wanted him to let me make the decisions I wanted to, on my own terms.

I showered, then got dressed in a tank and boy-shorts for bed. It was a bit lonely, but I was okay. I sat up on my laptop, reading what I had to finish for my book. Ironically, the chapter was Marriage & Me. I sighed closing the laptop and putting it away. I just couldn't write under the conditions I was under. Jacob was on my mind...even though he was in the room down the hall. Deciding to call it a night, I turned over and dozed off to sleep.

.

.

I woke up the next morning, getting the twins dressed and ready for the center. It was a bit challenging getting two rowdy toddlers ready at the same time.

"Jadie, hold still baby." I struggled to get her into her sweater dress as she kicked at me crying. Mekai was dressed already and sat on the other side of my bed watching his sister.

"Daddyyyy." she whined. I rolled my eyes and popped her leg causing her to get an attitude with me. I pulled her stockings up and put her flats on her before grabbing Mekai.

Jacob still wasn't up, and I was at the point where I didn't care if we spoke to each other or not. He angered me last night, and at the same time hurt me. The drive to the center consisted of fussing in the backseat, and me getting phone calls non-stop. It was getting me frustrated because I couldn't answer while I was driving.

"Mrs.Latimore, nice to see you this morning." Katie the director smiled coming over to me and the twins.

"Good morning, you as well." I signed them in and took them to their class. "Give mah mah a kiss." Mekai kissed my cheek and Jade looked to me angry. She was truly my twin. Her grey eyes were so angry and disappointed.

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her before leaving them. Starbucks was calling my name right about now.

I placed an order for a grande caramel frappe and a breakfast sandwich before going back home. I even ordered two. I didn't want to walk in the house with food & not get Jacob any. Even though we weren't on the best of terms.

Ma's car sat in the driveway. The gates opened and I pulled into the drive way. Turning off the engine, I grabbed the food and walked up to the house, putting my key in.

"Hey baby girl." Ma smiled walking over my way. I hugged her and smiled.

"Good morning. Where is he?" I asked walking through the house. I walked in the kitchen and saw him leaned over in the fridge."Here." I stated with a slight attitude.

"What's this?" he asked furrowing his brows. I pulled out the breakfast sandwich.

"A sandwich. You're welcome." I stated before turning around to sit at the island.

"Thats fine, I'm cooking." he brought it back over to where I sat and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Jay." I was annoyed that I was trying to be civilized, and he threw it right in my face.