Sweet Love

Jacob

The moment Morgan and I had made me feel better. I wanted my wife to feel just as important as she was to me. I'm guessing the situation was just taking a toll on her. We were laid up together just like old times. I kept kissing her forehead, she smiled playing with the hairs on my chin which I found a bit funny.

"Hey bae...." she trailed, with a blank expression she looked to the wall.

"Wassup?" I questioned awaiting for her to explain what was on her mind.

"You know at the hospital, when you told me how beautiful Madison was. I said I already knew because I did."

"I get it boo, all the kids are. No big deal-"

"No Jacob... in my coma I went to heaven." she sat up and faced me with her alluring eyes and I knew that Morgan wasn't lying.

"That's, thats amazing. How did you...what was it like?" I asked watching her smile a little before closing her eyes.

"I got to see my mother. I was so carefree there, it was just breathtaking. I think thats what took me so long to wake up, don't think I'm crazy either." she hit my arm, chuckling a bit.

"Really? Well I'm glad you decided to come back to us. This is all so surreal baby. I wish you still had the book deal. I'd love to see that in it." I knew that meant so much to Morgan and when the whole ordeal went down with Alix it made her upset.

"Yeah...I just wish there was something that I could do. Like all that mess with Alix...looking back at it, it was unnecessary." she scoffed standing up, walking over to the closet.

"Yeah...what you doing?" I questioned watching her lay out a few items. She grabbed her robe next, eyeing me as I watched her.

"If you must know, I want to take a relaxing bath. Relieve some of this stress." she spoke letting her hair fall from its ponytail and closing the door behind her.

It was much deserved.

•••••••••

"Baby, come here for a second." I patted the bed next to me, Morgan had just come up the stairs from seeing the kids out. Tiffany and Jacob decided to give us some space.

"Hey you. Whats up?" she asked sitting on my lap. I shook my head, my eyes hungrily staring at her lips. I kissed her with so much want, she patted my chest and looked to me.

"I'm sorry, I've just missed every single thing about you. Those beautiful eyes, that voice...and your smile." she began to blush, I smiled as she widened into a grin.

"Baby I don't know what I'd do without you. Like seriously Jacob. You stay beside me through so much." I hugged her and felt her hands wrap around my neck, our bodies being pulled closer and closer together.

"Morg thats what marriage is all about. And I apologize that it took me so long to finally realize and understand that." she said nothing. I watched her eyes well up with tears and she looked to me as if I had hit home within her. I sighed watching her cry.

"Baby stop crying, you've done too much of that. You hear me? Its time for us to get back to how we were. You hear me?" she nodded and I instantly attacked her with kisses. She giggled and hit me off of her.

"Jacob!" she yelled as I turned us over so that her back was now on our bed. Her laughs suppressed and we stared at each other.

"Morgan, lets vow to never go back to how we used to be alright? That shit makes my head hurt just thinking about it." I laughed.